"Things Will Be Different" Trailer Description

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London sucks. Theres no crime there. Acually theres nothing there at all. Just blah.

You have to be kidding me, a city caked in history, rich in architecture spanning decades, a multiculratal city with all its problems, an underground network, some areas of london that you just dont go too. A monarchy! Gangs, thugs theives, murderers, sex trafficers, pedophilles, mobs. A city on par with NY.

Edited by ava6

You have to be kidding me, a city caked in history, rich in architecture spanning decades, a multiculratal city with all its problems, an underground network, some areas of london that you just dont go too. A monarchy! Gangs, thugs theives, murderers, sex trafficers, pedophilles, mobs. A city on par with NY.

Exactly, London has loads of crime and drug usage etc. And next time don't triple post.

Exactly, London has loads of crime and drug usage etc. And next time don't triple post.

Most people have been multi-posting recently because the site is lagging hard. People just need to learn to delete their posts afterwards.

And we may finally see what`s at the end o the tunnel from Shoreside Valey, I`m dieing to find out...Or maybe is like i GTA 3 :(

Like the rumours have been going around it'll go to upstate liberty, a new part of Liberty City.

Or how about just Carcer City. The heartland of America :wub::wacko::ph34r:.

I already told you, none of the states North of New York have the characteristics of Carcer City. So "Upstate" is Upstate Liberty.

I accidently triple posted, i didn't do it on purpose, and OGM, you still do not know anything if CC is north of Liberty City or not. You just believe that. But i think its North of LC. Its my opinion.

Ok, than that means it's based on one of the following US States; Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine. Please let me know which one of these states you think is Carcer City.

If we use your source, Carcer City is one of the following; Newark(New Jersey), Detroit(Michigan), Pittsburgh(Pennsylvania), Philadelphia(Pennsylvania), or Cleveland(Ohio). Neither of those are North of Liberty City.

Edited by Original GTA Master

I accidently triple posted, i didn't do it on purpose, and OGM, you still do not know anything if CC is north of Liberty City or not. You just believe that. But i think its North of LC. Its my opinion.

Ok, than that means it's based on one of the following US States; Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine. Please let me know which one of these states you think is Carcer City.

Carcer city is unlikely to be a GTA location as it was used in another R* game.

I tried to point that out before, but this one is hard to get to.

Well they can improvise OGM, just like they did with Las Venturas (Las Vegas) being in San Andreas (California). And if there Is Upstate then a good chance theres Carcer City.

Actually, San Andreas was never said to be either California or Nevada, but could most likely be categorized as being both. Yes, the San Andreas Fault is in California, which causes you to lean towards GTA San Andreas of being based off of California, but having a Nevada location in it, it could be argued as either or both.

Now to get back to my point, even if they improvise, it would still be in the wrong direction and Rockstar has stayed with keeping their locations in the corresponding places to the locations they are based on in real life.

wasn't used, so much as mentioned frequently, besides in the original gta's we had liberty and vice (and SA, original knowlerdge not too great), and they got used again, and the 'stories's's's's's's's's's's (wtf?, got confuse) :lolbounce:

That doesn't exactly rule it out or make it entirely "unlikely".

Well they can improvise OGM, just like they did with Las Venturas (Las Vegas) being in San Andreas (California). And if there Is Upstate then a good chance theres Carcer City.

How does that statement make any sense? Upstate automatically = Carcer City? Um, no? It equals Upstate [state LC resides in], which doesn't have to have Carcer in it....

wasn't used, so much as mentioned frequently, besides in the original gta's we had liberty and vice (and SA, original knowlerdge not too great), and they got used again, and the 'stories's's's's's's's's's's (wtf?, got confuse) :lolbounce:

Manhunt.

Well its not impossible Carcer City won't be in GTAIV but in my opinion it will be very unlikely. Theres more chance of Moscow or London being in it.

Do i get my two cents? :P

Carcer City could be in IV, but not as it was in Munhunt, it would have to be GTAisd. But we dont know if Moscow will be in IV ethier. I would say not, cos we havent ever had it in a GTA game. But London could but as others would say, it would be to much of a Getaway sort of game.

isn't there a proof already somewhere??? i've seen it in another topic, but i forgot which one

there is an LCPD cop car passing on the trailer if you freeze it a second, i don't know if that's true, but i think we should use it as proof that the setting will be in Liberty City

We know its in Liberty City from the boat that has 'Platypus - Liberty City' written on it.