Guns/Weapons in GTAIV

Red_91

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be pretty great, just to stab your way through a crowd. I hope a lot of the environment could be used as weapons too such a branches or rocks found on the ground (sort of like Splinter Cell) and you could throw them to distract people. Or smoke someone in the head just to bug the crap out of them and possibly open a hole in their head. :P

damn a .50 cal! those things took down planes in WWII. how long is that bullet? like 6 inches?

yeah a good gun would be a small pistol. its a really crappy gun for fighting but good gun for people to carry for protection. i use to carry one when i walked through the bad parts of town. so random people would have them in their purse or sumthing. and mace or pepperspray! ahh man that would keep me occupied for hours.

damn a .50 cal! those things took down planes in WWII. how long is that bullet? like 6 inches?

yeah a good gun would be a small pistol. its a really crappy gun for fighting but good gun for people to carry for protection. i use to carry one when i walked through the bad parts of town. so random people would have them in their purse or sumthing. and mace or pepperspray! ahh man that would keep me occupied for hours.

Really?!? You used to carry a piece....? Or oh, you mean in GTA right, lol.

50 calibre can be any length. calbre is diameter not length. 50 can be a 3/4 inch long desert eagle or it could be a aircraft and be 4 inches long. it could also be an anti tank or air and be 6 inches long, but hardly ever are they 6.

Really?!? You used to carry a piece....? Or oh, you mean in GTA right, lol.

no i really had one. LA can be a mean place. and besides, thats such a pussy gun i bet a paintball gun would be better.

heres a pic: http://www.fluency.paintedtarget.org/df/im...n_derringer.jpg

and i would never carry that in gta. i prefer keeping a minigun on me. lol

50 calibre can be any length. calbre is diameter not length. 50 can be a 3/4 inch long desert eagle or it could be a aircraft and be 4 inches long. it could also be an anti tank or air and be 6 inches long, but hardly ever are they 6.

no i think those things really are like 6 inches. or sometimes anyway. ive seen one. on future weapons of course. lol. it was in a sniper rifle that could go through a tank at like 2 miles away. THATS a hell of a gun

Both, comrade.

But can ya actually carry a 50. Cal as thsoe they uesd in B-17's?

Anyways, i would realy like to see one of those, Slow reload tough...but anyways.

Cool thing would be that you can see the mag falling, and that the character puts a new mag in the gun, and that you can kinda pull back the slide

funny you say b17. thats the plane i got it from. My grandpa was in both world wars and piloted a b17. we got a ride on it for 30 minutes. They come around where i live about every year. and no you cant carry it. the anti air 50 cal on the b17 is like 300 pounds. but you can carry the smaller vulcan-style 50 cal guns.

and you dont use mags, you use boxes and chains. it would most likely be stationary with a big box thats not connected or with a double box that is connected to the top with a clamp.