Guns/Weapons in GTAIV

Red_91

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Driver aiming system was pretty crap. I like the current system, where you move the right analog stick to go into manual aim. All they need to do is make the auto aim target enemies rather than innocent bystanders more often.

what knife are you talking about, mate?

i dont know any knife called Kitana in Vice city :mellow:

and yeah, its very hard to use manual aim in PS2 (may be the same for PS3), or 360, so its better for the PC.

also would be nice to be able to put a silencer in some weapons, but those you buy apart :)

The only sword type weapons in VC were

1.Katana

2.Knife

3.Machete

4.Meat Cleaver

@evabin2libertycity: there was no kitana

If this is what you meant

katanavh6.jpg

then it is a katana not kitana ;)

As for the weapons. I'd like some more some more stealth weapons lke fiber wire,silenced pistol...

Also i did like the katana :D

And some more weapons like heat seaking rocket in SA!!

Edited by EvoLuTioN

HEY! does anyone know that really long, thick wire that they use to build houses and buildings with(you can see them sticking out of a demolished or unbuilt building). It sorta has grooves in it that bump out around it. I want one of those to half whip, half crack the bones of the people i hit. It would be slow but devestating.

The only sword type weapons in VC were

1.Katana

2.Knife

3.Machete

4.Meat Cleaver

@evabin2libertycity: there was no kitana

If this is what you meant

katanavh6.jpg

then it is a katana not kitana ;)

As for the weapons. I'd like some more some more stealth weapons lke fiber wire,silenced pistol...

Also i did like the katana :D

And some more weapons like heat seaking rocket in SA!!

STUPID! i was making fun of the first guy for calling it a kitana. notice the quotation marks. omg. people arent smart anymore. i was talking about the knife. ok?! the knife!!! not the katana!!! i mean "kItana"........smart ass.

EDIT: srry bout that. im just so pissed off and fed up with people in life (aka: boss, teachers, princible, ect) so no hard feelings dude.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?