Weird dreams?

V

I have had two recurring dreams that really freaked me out even though they sound very stupid.

1. I watched shaun of the dead which I love but it gave me nightmares. I kept dreaming that I was gonna get eaten by zombies, it really freaked me out. In the end I had to develop a plan in my mind about what I would do if they were real. That did actually work and I stopped having the dreams.

2. I watched War of the Worlds, then I got recurring nightmares of that. That really freaked me out and I had to do the same for the zombies and that all stopped.

I think they just showed that Im scared of situations where there is no escape.

what?? man, shaun of the dead is a comedy...

it didn't looked scary at all

i never had nightmares after watching horror movies, probably because i always get scared when i was watching it, and not after

I love that film its so funny but for some reason I got nightmares from it

Hi.

I thought it would be interesting to see what weird dreams/nightmares you've had. Here's one of mine: (ahem)

I dreamt that it was my birthday and my perants gave my this little doll.

Its name was Pretty Polly (I don't know why know that). And I was like "WTF! Why did you give me a doll, I'm a boy and I'm 14!" So I threw it away... unfortunatly, Polly didn't like that.

So she came to life and hatched all these elaborate plans to kill me. From disconnecting my bike's brakes to poisoning me with lighter fluid in my cereal, which didn't work, because I guess you can't die in your own dream. So she tried to kill me in my sleep with a knife, luckely I jolted awake and fought her off, it was hard - she had like superhuman strengh and everything. And just when the knife was like millimetres from my throat, I thought,

"Why am I being kill by a doll?" And I threw her to the floor and ripped off her head. Then I woke up.

So, any strange nightmares to report?

Why do i get the feeling you watch too many films lol. Me i have no nightmares - i'm my nightmare's nightmare.

I keep having dreams that i'm falling off a cliff, and I fall and I see rocks and I screamed. But I woke up and It was like I was still falling and my head spun. Those scare me so much!

I once had another dream that I was abducted by alien's as well, but like Nate said I woke up outside with a new scar. But I didn't think it was a dream either. And I keep getting headaches too. Mum swears that she didn't see me in my bed ether when she got up to go to the toilet.

man, you are like donnie darko.

that is a weird one man, i think you should see a pshyciatrist, no offense.

Who or what the hell is Donnie Darko?

Maybe you should kiss my hairy ass. I'm fine in metal health, it was proven.

I keep having dreams that i'm falling off a cliff, and I fall and I see rocks and I screamed. But I woke up and It was like I was still falling and my head spun. Those scare me so much!

I once had another dream that I was abducted by alien's as well, but like Nate said I woke up outside with a new scar. But I didn't think it was a dream either. And I keep getting headaches too. Mum swears that she didn't see me in my bed ether when she got up to go to the toilet.

man, you are like donnie darko.

that is a weird one man, i think you should see a pshyciatrist, no offense.

Who or what the hell is Donnie Darko?

Maybe you should kiss my hairy ass. I'm fine in metal health, it was proven.

i'm not saying that you are f***ing crazy dude, it's just, have you ever thought that maybe the dream IS real? it once happened to my friend (true story). he keep telling me and my friends he had nightmares. he end up dead, and not a good one too (trust me, you don't want to know how it happened)

btw, donnie darko is a movie

Edited by ArtSweet

I had a weird dream today, well lastnight, or....whatever!

I crashes my new BMW M5 sport into a tree :( :( :( :(

Yesterday i had dream that i was in a NASCAR going down the M25?!

I asked my mother what does "cars" mean in dreams and she said

cars = news, good or bad she doesn`t know, it depends ...

I will aske her later about other dream meanings ...

I usually have Fantasies and sometimes really freaky Nightmares, although the Nightmares are just something that usually comes in movies, for instance Monster movies or Horror, but I don't scare that much unless I'm really freaked out by it. Fantasies on the other hand can sometimes end up getting ruined, I usually have a dream of this 'Fit' girl and she's stripping in front of me, although, it ends up afterwards that she's ugly most of the time.

So pretty much I hate to sleep, but I have to face it. /:

My weirdest dream was the Thanksgiving Alien. So I'm at the family home w/ all my family + H. R. Geiger's Alien having a

nice holiday dinner when the alien gets up, runs out into the front yard & mutilates some poor SOB, comes back in & leads

the Thanksgiving prayer. Swear to god I don't do drugs!!!

Scariest one was the hellhound. A rottwieler the size of a Yankee tearing through the front of my house to get at me.

I dreamed that my house was freakin haunted, and with my biggest fear, to see something in a mirror, i hate mirrors, i was in a house (wasnt realy mine, this was bigger, with like 15 rooms at each floor, there was 2 floors), with a plasma TV, watching something, dont remember what, and there was a mirror beside the TV, and it was beside the door, so whatvere i did, if i went out, i saw the mirror, and when i saw at it, i looked kinda old, weird, it was scary, and then, i knew, it was haunted, i dont know what happend after that, i woke up.

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

This one is pretty weird:

When I was young, I used to watch blue's clues alot. Sometimes during the end of dreams, I'm alone in the dark basement of my house. Then a giant blue pawprint chases me. It was too quick. It sucked me into some blue portal then I woke up. :lol: