Weird dreams?

V

Hi.

I thought it would be interesting to see what weird dreams/nightmares you've had. Here's one of mine: (ahem)

I dreamt that it was my birthday and my perants gave my this little doll.

Its name was Pretty Polly (I don't know why know that). And I was like "WTF! Why did you give me a doll, I'm a boy and I'm 14!" So I threw it away... unfortunatly, Polly didn't like that.

So she came to life and hatched all these elaborate plans to kill me. From disconnecting my bike's brakes to poisoning me with lighter fluid in my cereal, which didn't work, because I guess you can't die in your own dream. So she tried to kill me in my sleep with a knife, luckely I jolted awake and fought her off, it was hard - she had like superhuman strengh and everything. And just when the knife was like millimetres from my throat, I thought,

"Why am I being kill by a doll?" And I threw her to the floor and ripped off her head. Then I woke up.

So, any strange nightmares to report?

No nightmares is the last year, but some other pretty weird ones.

Like the dream that I'm totally beating up (to to point of death) someone. Then slam the stomach open with my fist. The thing is that it wasn't a annoying person or someone I hate, but actually someone I rather like. So that's pretty weird.

Ow, and this dream that I was banned from TGTAP for.. well just banned for no reason. Amazing that I actually dreamt that :P

Long time ago I had this dream ...

I was in the middle of nowhere and suddenly I realised this couldn`t be real so I said myself " This is a dream, so if is a dream I can do whatever I want " And then I flew like a bird in the sky ( Phew! Phew! Phew ! :) just like in that commercial ) and that`s the end of the dream ... Usually I don`t realise is a dream but this is the first time I did ...

Edited by Gycu

Yeah. I read once you realize that you're in a dream, you can't hold on to it much longer, because your brain reacts by waking you up automatically. That sucks actually. Imagine if you could totally control it!

Anyway, I dreamt recently I woke up, and no-one was there. I mean I was the only one left on the planet. It was totally empty, as if I survived the apocolyps or something. Pretty scary.

VV (Vincent Valentine), you watch too much action movies!

Well, i had a pretty weird dream today:

I was in some kinda war, i found myself with a Rifle (non-semi automatic, looked like a Kar. 98, or a Enfield), and i had a flag on the left arm, it looked like Ghana's flag, if i remember well, a lil bit after, i was runing trough' a jungle, and someone hited me with the stock of this rifle, i fell down, but i wasnt unconsious (or whatever the word is), i saw the person who hited me, she had the same uniform as me, so i showed her the flag, in my left jacked arm, to show i was on the same "side", so i got up...

Some seconds after, if i remember well, we were in a car i think, without roof, in a pretty sunny street, it was actually here in Chile, there was people there, and we went to my house, so we started to talk, she told me why she was in Chile (The war i was on is still some kinda mistery), and i woke up.

After going thinking on everything, i remembered that this girl, in my dream, looked very much as Kari Byron, from Mythbusters.

Hi.

I thought it would be interesting to see what weird dreams/nightmares you've had. Here's one of mine: (ahem)

I dreamt that it was my birthday and my perants gave my this little doll.

Its name was Pretty Polly (I don't know why know that). And I was like "WTF! Why did you give me a doll, I'm a boy and I'm 14!" So I threw it away... unfortunatly, Polly didn't like that.

So she came to life and hatched all these elaborate plans to kill me. From disconnecting my bike's brakes to poisoning me with lighter fluid in my cereal, which didn't work, because I guess you can't die in your own dream. So she tried to kill me in my sleep with a knife, luckely I jolted awake and fought her off, it was hard - she had like superhuman strengh and everything. And just when the knife was like millimetres from my throat, I thought,

"Why am I being kill by a doll?" And I threw her to the floor and ripped off her head. Then I woke up.

So, any strange nightmares to report?

Lol, I threw her to the floor and ripped her head off. Lol :lol: .

I had a dream today but its too embarrassing to talk about.

Literally NO point in saying that at all :/ .

Anyway, one time I swear I didn't think it was a dream and still question if it was a dream or not but I was looking out my window and these cool starts that really standed out and they started moving O.o . And then one cam extremely closer and it looked like an alien spaceship, then it shoots a beam. In the matter of a second I'm paralysed in my bed and only my eyes can move. I see three figures surrounding my bed with the "aliend" head and huge "alien" type eyes. They all started moving their hands together and the hands were making sounds which I thought was how they speak. Then one puts their hand on my chest and it felt really cold and jelly feelish and I'm on the computer answering this question sheet. I forget what the questions were but I remember I answered one wrong I think since a siren went of and I was in the alienship. Have you guys ever watched the movie,"Independence Day", well in the scene when the presudent dies from that metal hand and on the end of that hand was a long pointy thing, well they put that in my chest and it hurt really bad. Then there was like a dozen aliens surrounding me and then put all their hands out, it made a purple light on me and instantly I wake up in my backyard, with my chest hurting extremely bad for a couple minutes. Weird huh O.o .

I remembered another dream i had, for like 3 years ago, in sweden:

We lived in a 7 floor building (in real life), it was an apartament, well, idreamed that i was in that apartament, and a kinda war siren went, then, some Spitfires came outta no where, and shot the building in front of mine, (i lived in the 7th floor, so i could see allmost everything) and i think, they use different kinda lenghts of those sirens, or tones, so it was different tones in the dream, one "warning" (wich was the last of all), was pretty weird, and then i saw many people runing, and i heard a kid that said "oh no, thats unstopable!", and somehow, i knew it was an Nuke bomb.

Then, i woke up...

My dream was that for some reason, i decided to have my testicles surgically removed, after the operation i was like "Oh shit! I just had my nuts removed!", then i told my sister and she started to laugh at me :mellow:. You can see why i would be too embarressed to tell my Dream.

once i had a dream that i was driving the mclaren F1 in nfsIIse and won a race with FZR2000. well that was long ago! my dreams are mostly about what i had been thinking laying in the bed before sleep!

Edited by Manu Maniac-ram-the-don

My dream was that for some reason, i decided to have my testicles surgically removed, after the operation i was like "Oh shit! I just had my nuts removed!", then i told my sister and she started to laugh at me :mellow:. You can see why i would be too embarressed to tell my Dream.

Nothing embarrassing, I mean it was a dream, right O.o . Lol, jk.

Few months ago I was sleeping and in my dream I was sleeping too only that I woke up and ran to drink some water and in the kitchen it was my sister ( lights off ) I was scared and went back to sleep and then I woke up ... And after I woke up my sister asked me why I was scared of her ... So it wasn`t a dream :) :lol:But it looked like I was dreaming it had that atmosphere...

Edited by Gycu

whoa, vincent, where'd you get the name polly? it reminds me of a nirvana's song polly

strange, it is a song that makes you feel deppressed

anyway, mine is: i woke up in my dream and realized i'm in my school, so i look around, and my regular best friends call my name and tell me to go to the parking lot(the place to fight in my school) i don't know what happened, but my seniors seems to call me. the strange thing is, in my school, the juniors hate seniors, but in my dream, when i got to the place, all of my friends seems to put the hate face on me. and i remember saying: "what the hell is this man? help me dudes" and two of my best friends said: "no, f*** you man" and they seemed to have betrayed me. the next thing i know i got beaten up by seniors, but it doesn't feel hurt, but my friends just watch the whole thing, and they backed up the seniors, that is the hurting part, being betrayed.

and then i woke up saying holy sh**! because that dream is the last thing i ever wanted

true story, it was a long dream though, i slept too much on holidays :lol:

Edited by ArtSweet

I have some very weird dreams. One of them (and I might not be entirely correct, I always find it hard to remember dreams, don't know why) I had about 2 days ago was I was walking to my home with an art folder, and out of nowhere a gang of girls appeared. You might be thinking 'that's not so bad', well, things get bizarre now. About half of them change into dogs with boxing gloves on and start chasing me down the street. I'm screaming out loud, but no-one can see or hear me. As I'm running, I find myself slowly losing speed. I look down and realise I'm in a thick, gunky like substance, slowly sinking, whilst the dogs and girls laugh at me. I've had weirder dreams, but they're quite hard to remember.

One more thing I have to point out, not really related to this topic, but still. My mum told me something funny that happened about 2 years ago. My dad cycles a lot, and had a dream about being in a cycle race. He began to thrash his left leg about whilst he was sleeping in a cycling motion, attempting to cycle with one leg. This of course woke up my mum, and she promptly poked him in the ribs. He still regrets he got up, because "I'll never know if I won that race or not."

Long time ago I had this dream ...

I was in the middle of nowhere and suddenly I realised this couldn`t be real so I said myself " This is a dream, so if is a dream I can do whatever I want " And then I flew like a bird in the sky ( Phew! Phew! Phew ! :) just like in that commercial ) and that`s the end of the dream ... Usually I don`t realise is a dream but this is the first time I did ...

I had several dreams like that, they're pretty cool.

Well about a month ago I had this weird one about the world ending by it getting pulled in closer to the sun some how and the whole time in the dream I was freaking out and everyone else calmed down after a little while where as I kept freaking out. It was a really weird feeling, a death that you have absolutely no way of escaping before your time has come.

I had another one the other night that was sort of split up because I kept waking up. It was this first person view of someone downstairs in my house at night with the lights off with this weird blur surrounding the person's vision. The person (not me) was heading up the steps and once they were half way up the steps I woke up and looked around and fell back to sleep and then it picked up right where it left off. This unknown person was still walking up the steps and made it up the stairs enough to see my room and I woke up again. Then after I looked around again I fell back to sleep picking up in the same first person view where the dream last left off. The third time, the person made it to my door slam into it making a very loud bang that woke me up and I did the same routine. I again fell back to sleep and then the unknown person was in my room walking over to me. I saw myself lying there the same way I was actually lying there just before I went back to sleep and the camera jumped out of the person that was in my room and zoomed over me and up, sorta like a bird's eye view and got a shot of my whole room to see no one was in the room and the dream sort of just faded out and next thing I know I was waking up for school.

Okay, this is actaully real life up until i say otherwise.

We were loking to buy a new family car, and after much discusiion, my dad suggested we get a skoda. I hate skodas. I flipped, i told him i'd run away from home if he bought a skoda. (over - reaction)

*DREAM* WE went to the riverside vauxhall dealership near where i live ( as a family, wtf? we never go out as a family!), where we saw this 'skoda' well they said it was, we walked over, and it was a VW bus style van, orangey / brown top colour, and dark green bottom colour, and green roof. It had tartan curatins, and looked shit. To top it all off, instead of a VW badge on the front, there was a kinda fish thing, like juming out of water as a badge. My dad bought it for £6, 238 (how come i remember, wtf?) and then i ran away, or so i think, the dream eneded when he shook hands with the salesman...

I have had two recurring dreams that really freaked me out even though they sound very stupid.

1. I watched shaun of the dead which I love but it gave me nightmares. I kept dreaming that I was gonna get eaten by zombies, it really freaked me out. In the end I had to develop a plan in my mind about what I would do if they were real. That did actually work and I stopped having the dreams.

2. I watched War of the Worlds, then I got recurring nightmares of that. That really freaked me out and I had to do the same for the zombies and that all stopped.

I think they just showed that Im scared of situations where there is no escape.

Interesting...

For some months ago, i had a dream where was followed by Nemesis (from Resident Evil), it was pretty scary, because i had nowhere to scape, i had no weapons, stuff like that.

As they say, that when you are about to die, you can see all your life passing by kinda, well, i saw that, and somehow, i got to the part where i went asleep, and remembered it was a dream, so i...well...became invincible, and kicked his ass :mellow:, and i woke up.

I have had two recurring dreams that really freaked me out even though they sound very stupid.

1. I watched shaun of the dead which I love but it gave me nightmares. I kept dreaming that I was gonna get eaten by zombies, it really freaked me out. In the end I had to develop a plan in my mind about what I would do if they were real. That did actually work and I stopped having the dreams.

2. I watched War of the Worlds, then I got recurring nightmares of that. That really freaked me out and I had to do the same for the zombies and that all stopped.

I think they just showed that Im scared of situations where there is no escape.

what?? man, shaun of the dead is a comedy...

it didn't looked scary at all

i never had nightmares after watching horror movies, probably because i always get scared when i was watching it, and not after

I keep having dreams that i'm falling off a cliff, and I fall and I see rocks and I screamed. But I woke up and It was like I was still falling and my head spun. Those scare me so much!

I once had another dream that I was abducted by alien's as well, but like Nate said I woke up outside with a new scar. But I didn't think it was a dream either. And I keep getting headaches too. Mum swears that she didn't see me in my bed ether when she got up to go to the toilet.

I keep having dreams that i'm falling off a cliff, and I fall and I see rocks and I screamed. But I woke up and It was like I was still falling and my head spun. Those scare me so much!

I once had another dream that I was abducted by alien's as well, but like Nate said I woke up outside with a new scar. But I didn't think it was a dream either. And I keep getting headaches too. Mum swears that she didn't see me in my bed ether when she got up to go to the toilet.

man, you are like donnie darko.

that is a weird one man, i think you should see a pshyciatrist, no offense.