Truthism

I came across a website called Truthism, which "explains" how both religion and science are wrong, or fake. There is a lot to read so I'll sum it up a bit for those of you that don't like reading a lot, I my self have not read the entire thing...just skimmed it.

Like I said, this site claims how basically everyone on earth is wrong about religion and science and how we all deny this so called "truth". It states the following,

Human beings were created (that is, invented) via genetic experiments that were conducted by reptilian aliens. These reptilian aliens, also known as the "Anunnaki" or "the Reptilians," still rule the Earth to this day.

They go on further about these reptilian aliens that created us and how they live in our hollow earth. They say these reptilians are the aliens in the flying saucers people have been seeing across the world and all this other stuff.

This site goes on past the reptilians and states tons of stuff about our societies including secret societies and what not, but they always end up coming back to this whole reptilian thing.

They also mention how there were many batches of Dinosaurs created to scare off other extra terrestrials from getting to earth and that the fossils we've been finding are fossils from the last batch.

The dinosaurs were created by the Reptilians thousands of years ago, before one of the Reptilians' latest re-starts of civilization. The dinosaurs were used in order to scare off other alien races from coming to Earth, and also to kick out the aliens that were already living on Earth. Once the dinosaurs had served their purpose and the Reptilians had Earth under control again, the dinosaurs were disposed of (i.e., made extinct).

The dinosaurs were not (and are not) a one-time deal, and have been created by the Reptilians (and then subsequently destroyed by them) many times in the past. Moreover, the dinosaur fossils that are found by scientists are only from the latest batch of dinosaurs.

This site also mentions how the universe was created by the devil or an "evil", which doesn't make any sense since they started off saying that religion is not real because the devil is a religious figure.

Darkness, also known as "Satan" or "the Devil," created the universe (and, this includes the higher, non-physical dimensions, too). He is holding all of us captive inside of it. The true creator of existence lives in a different realm--the True Realm. The universe is indeed a crude pseudo-creation, and everything in it is based upon programming (e.g., DNA). There is no programming in the True Realm, because it is not a virtual reality, it is simply reality. In the True Realm, crude concepts such as time, biological life, karma, and physics do not exist. Only Darkness, who is a pseudo-creator, would create a realm that is based on such things. Anything that is "technical" or governed by rules or restrictions (which, by the way, is everything in this universe, with the concept of "karma" being just one example) is crude. The True Creator does not need to rely on any rules. That is why this universe is the Matrix--it has rules. It is a virtual reality, as opposed to reality.

When one dies, then goes on to the astral world (the fourth dimension), in between physical incarnations, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. And, even if one "ascends" beyond the fourth dimension, into a higher dimension, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. The only way to get out of the universe and into the True Realm is for the universe to be destroyed. One cannot "ascend" into the True Realm.

The False Realm

The False Realm that Darkness created is made up of 12 universes. What we call "the universe"--the universe in which we live--is merely 1 of the 12 universes. Each of the 12 universes is shaped like a flat, 5-sided pentagon (the universes are flat relative to each other). The 12 pentagons (universes) are connected together, forming the 12 faces of a dodecahedron (a dodecahedron is a polyhedron with 12 faces, where each face is a pentagon).

"The largest of the pieces used by Darkness in creating Its Virtual Reality are universes. Universes are relatively flat pentagons. Every universe has its own multitude of dimensions contained within its borders. There are only twelve universes. Darkness connected these twelve universes together and formed the Universal Dodecahedron. The 'parallel' universes are those that are on opposite positions of the Universal Dodecahedron. The Universal Dodecahedron was set into motion and also spins 'perpetually.' It also appears to be a sphere because of its rapid motion" (Amitakh Stanford, "The Twelve Universes Are Pentagons").

There is so much other stuff on this website that you'll just have to skim through read. I for one don't believe there are reptilian aliens living in our "hollow" earth, but you could think what ever you want. Please discuss this in a debating manor.

NO FIGHTS INTENDED

Human beings were created (that is, invented) via genetic experiments that were conducted by reptilian aliens. These reptilian aliens, also known as the "Anunnaki" or "the Reptilians," still rule the Earth to this day.

LOL WUT? Seriously, you should have stopped reading right then and there.

Well after I read that I was very curious what else they had to say. :P

But seriously, when you have time, skim it...pretty weird stuff. I sent the dude an E-mail how he got the info...lol

This is utter bullsh**

EDIT: Yeah, i pretty much thought it was fake after they said that we we're all trapped in a Universe created by the Devil and Yet they say that religion is a lie.

Yeah, that's what I E-mailed the web site's owner about.

Has it ever crossed your mind that Truthism might be a satrical website?

Edited by WnN2

This is utter bullsh**

EDIT: Yeah, i pretty much thought it was fake after they said that we we're all trapped in a Universe created by the Devil and Yet they say that religion is a lie.

Yeah, that's what I E-mailed the web site's owner about.

Has it ever crossed your mind that Truthism might be a satrical website?

Tis probably true, anyone ever seen the church of google thing. Google it, great read. Defies religion alot... GO!

But meh about this, makes just as much sense as the bible does, if not more... So don't knock it till you tried it.

Doesn't make sense to me. I read what you wrote (didn't go to the website though) and all it said was that "Darkness" made the universe and "The Truth Realm". Well then who made this "Darkness" dude? Really, I kinda' think this was just completely made up to be honest....

@chris82: lol, I was thinking the same thing. This whole thing reminded me of this one South Park episode were I think Stan learns about Scientology. (Could have been another episode though, can't remember.)

I guess this came out of someones Imaginary life.

@chris82: lol, I was thinking the same thing. This whole thing reminded me of this one South Park episode were I think Stan learns about Scientology. (Could have been another episode though, can't remember.)

Yeah I think its that episode mormons (I think thats the name) Its a very funny and stupid belief they had, kinda does sound like it lol.

Edited by Charger

I do want to know about this picture and if it was real:

mary1.jpg

mary2.jpg

And what scientist say today?

Well there is a higher possibility that there are alien spacecrafts used by extra terrestrials over there being reptilian creatures that live in our "hollow" earth that fly them.

There has been countless evidence showing that intelligent extra terrestrial life is out there and that they've been here before (Official NASA footage that has UFOs caught flying just out of earth's atmosphere doing impossible things physicist used to think were impossible, Implants found in "abductees" that had a feeling they've been abducted and have gone through hypnoses and were able to describe exactly where the implants are in their body, which they later found to be true descriptions with no scars shown to acknowledge surgery. But yet the material the implants are made out of are alien to us.) There is also some, what I believe to be, evidence showing that there is an after life that would prove religion to be true such as Ghost. Whether you want to believe those of being evidence or not, it's my opinion and you could decide whether or not you want to be the 50% that believe in the possibilities or you could be the 50% that totally throw these possibilities away just because you think you'd be defined as gullible for even considering the possibilities. I direct this towards no one and I do not intend any one to get offended by this because this is a sensitive area to discuss.

Edited by Original GTA Master