Early B-Day present

Nate10

Yay, this package was at my front door today when I was walking home from summer school(Damn summer school.)and it was right in front of my door. It said DK so right away I saw it was my new bike. The DK StepUp!!!<-- Go to the park/trail bikes on the page(top bikes)and it's the one on the very right. Well, I am totally happy. It was 200 dollars, really good price for how good it is. My dad came home and we set it up, it rides great, I have the Blood Red version which is much nicer than the white version. My B-Day is July 29, I'm turning 13! Yay...

Edited by Nate10

Yeah, my last was a Redline Rogue....hasn't aged well. But yeah, no problem, Cali to Canada is an easy one :P .

edit: Yeah, I am tired of walking a couple miles every day to and from school or to and fromm summer school. And then walking around town, jeezz....

Edited by Nate10

Get a lock, pegs (be harder to take wheels) and quick-release pedals so you can put them in your pocket.

Got a lock before I got back on today....pegs dunno. I think the pedals are quick release.

Yeah Artur, I came to the point I almost would steal a bike, I was talking to my friend about us should steal the H4 over there but that was mostly a joke. We were goin back from Subway :) .

Hot damn! That bike's nicer than every single one I ever got.

LMAO! Hey nice to see ya.

Whoa! Nice buddy!!!!i did a wheelie on my dirtbike in the neighborhood not to long ago.. Pissed some people off. But hey.. Happy b day man! ;)

Yeah? I got a KX-65...

@Sky- I liek to ride Mountain Bikes, I use my sisters when I do though, a lotta fun deffinetly...but for goin around town for me BMX ftw :P .

Nice score.

Don't rule out summer school. If it works like it does here, it can be the first way you beat the system. Summer school

should still count for full credit.

Pick out the worst classes that are gonna suck & take them for a few weeks in the summer. That opens your regular school

year for the stuff you want to take. I did that & loaded my high school schedule w/ shop class for 3 years running.

It makes your parents think you're so responsible & mature. :lol:

Nice score.

Don't rule out summer school. If it works like it does here, it can be the first way you beat the system. Summer school

should still count for full credit.

Pick out the worst classes that are gonna suck & take them for a few weeks in the summer. That opens your regular school

year for the stuff you want to take. I did that & loaded my high school schedule w/ shop class for 3 years running.

It makes your parents think you're so responsible & mature. :lol:

Lmao, that actually sounds crazy enough to work man.

Edit: Lmao Sky. Yeah I think I am back into the site....

Edited by Nate10

Well I always buy crappy bikes since before my cousin got His Saracen stolen, and really who would want to steal my £35 BMX but I have to admit Nate that Bike looks pretty damn good, but you should wath out for muggers and all that.

Hey, thanks. But yeah, I went and right away bought a bike lock, some type of Bell Kevlar combination code bike lock :) . Sounded promising with a 5 Star award with that safety organization stuff.

Man, gotta be honest I felt pretty bad ass riding that thing to and back from summer school lol.