drive bys

I've never cared for GTA's "drive by". Only SMGs, only 90' left or right (or straight ahead on a bike). Restrictive &

unrealistic.

They have to make you able to aim while in car, simply by pressing the aim button. Idk why they didn't do that back in SA.

In SA there was a cheat where you could do a drive-by and shoot basically anywhere but it meant that the vehicle would move at a really slow pace. I hope there are improvements to the system like having aks and m4s as drive-by weapons instead of just sub-machine guns.

Really, it's impossible to drive-by with non-SMGs/Pistols because all M4s and AKs are long two-handed weapons and it's very hard to drive and use them at the same time.

In the previous GTAs, it seems that while you drive by, the SMGs were enhanced so that rate of fire and power was increased a lot so that it killed peds in one shot and slightly damaged vehicles quicker. I'm really against this whole realism thing, but no one does a drive-by with assault rifles.

Edited by Rashon125

And if you're a passenger, you should be able to use every weapon in your arsenal, just like Saints Row. Well, that and the ability to use melee weapons. Why? Because those mailboxes deserve it.

Like mailbox baseball, 'cept with someone's head?

Or, katana someone's head off, going at 200 in a stinger *drools* *laughs maniacally* ^_^

Really, it's impossible to drive-by with non-SMGs/Pistols because all M4s and AKs are long two-handed weapons and it's very hard to drive and use them at the same time.

As the owner of both an AK & AR-15 (civilian version of an M4) I have to disagree. They can both be reasonably be controlled

from a moving car. A little impractical for the driver, but very doable. In the '30s gangsters did drive-bys w/ Tommy guns.

Or, katana someone's head off, going at 200 in a stinger *drools* *laughs maniacally* ^_^

I take great pride from my dark apprentice. :evil:

its possible to almost any weapon from the comfort of your vehicle seat. some may be more impractical than others. the only weapon not fire able from the inside of your car is(surprisingly not the grenade)

is the RPG 7 or Bazooka. Backlash coming out of the tail of these weapons would kill anyone else not driving by either melting their skin or blowing out their ear drums out and causing everyone in the car to

die. haha sucks to be shotgun on that one.