Milestone Posts

Chris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 8 months and 3 days I'v finally reached the big One.

I present, My one Thousand posts.

First of all I want to thank my pc to being so loyal to me all this time and making it able for me to post everyday. And ofcourse my internet provider and not to forget R* for making a game to post about.

So here it is:

onethousandpostsag1.gif

Yes, I know. I'm Coke addicted so I even use it as font for my Milestone post

I just hit 1500

Montana, the problem is that half of your posts are in the Trash Can. Not meaning to rain on your parade but anybody could make hundreds of spam posts.

Yeah thats true, It's best if i post more meaningful atleast. From now i start, I was just happy with my post count.

Very true and I find it hard to beleive that anyone thats has been here since June I think could get 1800 with spamming alot. So congratulations!

I haven't been here that long, all i remember my friend joined, then i left since he was going to PM advertise his site, I started posting again around august after he got banned.

Edited by Tommy Montana

TM isn't that bad - many of his posts are decent and almost all of them are adequate. There is no rule saying that posts you make have to be over 100 words to count or anything, but it just brings about a false sense of superiority.

I don't dislike you TM, I don't want you to think I do, its just that I dislike it when people flasely gain stuff. It's almost like cheating - I bother to make long, useful, helpful coherent posts only when neccessary, and other people reply with "yes" or "me too" to every single topic they read.

TM isn't that bad - many of his posts are decent and almost all of them are adequate. There is no rule saying that posts you make have to be over 100 words to count or anything, but it just brings about a false sense of superiority.

I don't dislike you TM, I don't want you to think I do, its just that I dislike it when people flasely gain stuff. It's almost like cheating - I bother to make long, useful, helpful coherent posts only when neccessary, and other people reply with "yes" or "me too" to every single topic they read.

Mostly that what n00bs do, But i do in some posts make it long and useful, With full grammer, but sometimes it's hard to actually read what Bear said, since it makes me actually want to have a argument with her, Mostly since i was kicked out of my gang for a 1 month Probation, I decided to Post more decent, and with more words, Before then i use to just type Ok... with alot elipsis, i still do. But now i already learnt my lesson.

A post recount was performed yesterday - this means that all the posts on the forums were counted to make up the totals again.

Your post count may have gone up or down significantly as the forums found posts that hadn't previously been counted, and there are many reasons as to why that may have happened.

You can rest assured that your current post count is correct.

One issue is that posts that have been deleted still count because they are archived in the trash can. That means that members who spam a lot and have a lot of their posts deleted still keep the high post count. That is why post counts are not reliable. If we did make it so that deleted posts didn't count, then a lot of your post counts would decrease. We aren't going to do that yet.

Thanks for the heads up, Gerard. I've jumped from 890 to 910 so I've passed 900 posts.

I don't see what's up with you all talking about TM, the majority of his posts are longer now and in some topics, you only need to supply a simple answer.

Mostly that what n00bs do, But I do in some posts make it long and useful, With full grammer, but sometimes it's hard to actually read what Bear said, since it makes me actually want to have an argument with her, Mostly since I was kicked out of my gang for a 1 month Probation, I decided to Post more decent, and with more words, Before then I use to just type Ok... with a lot elipsis, I still do. But now I already learned my lesson.

*Corrections In Bold*

Lol. With full grammar, eh? :D

Edited by Rashon125

Hehe well spotted :P

Yeah I don't mean to pick on TM, but he's just an example of someone who only joined a few months ago who has a ridiculous amount of posts. No attack intended, just an example of an ongoing problem that we're trying to do something about.

Well, I won't post much then, Since my posts are too high, I'll try to keep my posts a little lowler, Like about 10 posts per day. I think my problems solved then.

PS: Yeah, Rashon, Guess you spotted it, And i just reconized something, My post count yesterday was about 1,820, It's gone about up to 1,880, Can someone explain why this happened? I found out why, No need to worry.

Edited by Tommy Montana