Milestone Posts

Chris

We used to have a topic for this but I believe it got spammed, anyway this one wont because I'll be checking it.

You can post here whenever you reach a certain amount of posts on the forum.

Valid targets to reach are 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 and so on in increments of 1000

A few posts ago I got my 1000th so thats why i'm posting this, happy posting everyone!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In a couple of weeks I got 200, if I continue this, I will get 1000 in a matter of weeks, maybe a couple of months, and that is before SA comes for PC, time when Iwill in the SA section.

Try 2 months to get 200 posts. Not a couple of weeks. So that's around 100 posts per month. Using that the estimate would be 10 months for you to get 1000.

Damn, 100 posts a month? I could do 100 posts a day((and I have, sometimes at GTAWH)).

I joined December, and just had 10 posts for a lot, then just a couple of weeks ago I became active poster here, and I have 200+ posts now, I know is not a lot, but I just spend some hours online and not everyday, so is a good rate for me, this happens a lot to me, at almost every forum I join, sometimes I forget, but them I become active, for example, I joined edgeforums in february, but became active until around september, now I have 1000+ posts there, and my average says I post 3 times a day, when is way more than that, is the same here, my average will say something small, but is you take the time I became active, you get a way bigger average than what it says in my profile.

Edit: Oh and in edge (gtagaming), they had a spam section when the post didnt count, and I had around 1000 there too, so do the math, and I have 2000+ posts there in a matter of months.

Edited by Oscar

That is what I mean, you cant judge by my posts per month, same as you cant judge somebody because of the posts per day, what I know is that I am one of the top 5 posters everyday I post here, so that is something.

I am out of this thread, I dont want to spam it more than I already did, see you in my 500th post :hi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...