Forza or Gran Turismo 4?

Sherman

Forza or Gran Turismo 4?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. wut?

• Forza
    • Gran Turismo 4
    • Some other kickass game (put in post)

So I was playing Sega GT 2000 yesterday, and well ya'll know it's not really the best. I'm thinking which I should get, or suggest something completely different (That's $20)

I've played both.. and I'll compare.. but I only remember so much.

Forza:

Damage models

Custom paint / vinyl system

GT4

In-depth tuning

Massive car selection

Adding to my list would be good, don't flame, debate if you have to. GO!

GT4 is win. But I got bored of that eventually, though after a long time playing it I have to admit. Did last me quite a while. Never played the original Forza but I'm loving Forza 2 at the moment, if the original was a great success which I hear it is, I guess go for that.

LOL NFS... NFS sucks now, series is ruined for me. :(

But yeah I'm gonna say Forza... :)

I don't see how GT4 can be considered a driving simulator, IMO. It's a good racing game in its own right, but I still don't see why people think it's a simulator. I mean, some of the cars handle like they're from the Need for Speed series. You could easily take turns by RAMMING into any guard rail, and not to mention you could just ram into other cars with little to no penalties. Oh, and what's the point of the stop-and-go driving tests?

Yeah, just go Need for Speed: Carbon. Autosculpt feature, right?

Burnout. 3-'Takedown' or 4 'Revenge' - Your choice. This game is win.

But as far as a driving/racing simulator, i say GT4....

Reasons?

More 'out ther' or lesser known cars.... Fun to drive/take the piss out off.

Me and my mate had a rally race with honda cubes fitted with mud tyres. Painfully slow.

So we blasted round in Belgian supercars on a terrifyingly easy track for a while. Then played 'Tag' With cars, on a racetrack. But that's not waht that's all about now is it?

To conclude: GT4