stupid games

Ivan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I thought it was awesome.

Eye Toy is so stupid, I just can't see why they made Eye Toy.

It just wasn't used to it's full potential. A lot of people played EyeToy Play and then said the EyeToy was lame because of it. No, just that GAME((and any other one that sucked)), because it was only made to show some of the things you can do with it.

have you played devil may cry 1 or 3 (or 3 special edtition?)

I've played both. I beat the original. Pretty cool game. The third one makes no sense to me. It is suppose to be a prequel, yet it starts out almost the same as the original? WTF? So this entire game consists between the opening scene of 1 and the first act of 1? Seriously. Fucking retarded.

have you played devil may cry 1 or 3 (or 3 special edtition?)

I've played both. I beat the original. Pretty cool game. The third one makes no sense to me. It is suppose to be a prequel, yet it starts out almost the same as the original? WTF? So this entire game consists between the opening scene of 1 and the first act of 1? Seriously. Fucking retarded.

3 is a prequel to 1 and yes there are many similarities between them but overall i think the game was freakin awesome! the end of the game signifies vergil going off to fight with mundus and eventually joining him as we find out in 1...

anything else you wanna know?