stupid games

Ivan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the Halo games. there i said it!!!

any japanese made, RPGs

and 187 ride or die what a bag of steaming shit, and any other "gangsta" style game. except for San andreas, of corse

Bold: At least Halo is fun to play. Unlike Killzone.

Italics: Right, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest and Pokemon are all stupid.

Underline: That's the only one I agree with. With the exception of Saints Row, which despite the gangsta theme, is still fun.

and 187 ride or die what a bag of steaming shit.....

Pretty bad when I'm looking at it for $5 & the guy at the gameshop says "Don't waste your money".

Surprised "Grand Theft Horsey: Dodge City" (GUN) got mentioned, I liked the PC version (at least until a virus got me & I had

to wipe & reload). I'll probably dust that one off when I finish "Scarface: TWIY".

Pretty bad when I'm looking at it for $5 & the guy at the gameshop says "Don't waste your money".

Surprised "Grand Theft Horsey: Dodge City" (GUN) got mentioned, I liked the PC version (at least until a virus got me & I had

to wipe & reload). I'll probably dust that one off when I finish "Scarface: TWIY".

Was GUN the one where you could ride AND kill your horse? And scalp people? And shoot dogs? Yet JT hasn't said shit about it? Right. I might buy it and go blow a horse's head off again with a bomb. That sure was fun.

Dunno if I mentioned but I played once Battlefield 2 and I didn't like it ...No bullet holes ? :lol:

I love BF2, it's my all-time favorite FPS. CS and all games similar just piss me off. Halo is meh. Socom was alright, I liked the first one for PSP, even.

Was GUN the one where you could ride AND kill your horse? And scalp people? And shoot dogs? Yet JT hasn't said shit about it? Right. I might buy it and go blow a horse's head off again with a bomb. That sure was fun.

Don't remember shooting dogs & scalping, but the horse got tired & I think it had "health". Just finished Scarface, so I'll

probably reinstall GUN this weekend. I'll watch for those things.

Better yet, if J(A)T invades my game, I can scalp him.

Dunno if I mentioned but I played once Battlefield 2 and I didn't like it ...No bullet holes ? :lol:

I love BF2, it's my all-time favorite FPS. CS and all games similar just piss me off. Halo is meh. Socom was alright, I liked the first one for PSP, even.

Bold: Wasn't that red dead revolver? http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadrevolver/index2.htm

The Drug Trafficking activity in Saints Row. They only give you a pistol with unlimited ammo, which isn't much if you're constantly being chased by 5 FBI SUVs. The dealer can't drive for shit, as he/she always drives at the speed limit, even when being chased by people in faster cars with SMGs. And to make it worse, you can't use your own weapons and you can't drive. Whoever thought up of that activity needs to be castrated.

The Drug Trafficking activity in Saints Row. They only give you a pistol with unlimited ammo, which isn't much if you're constantly being chased by 5 FBI SUVs.

That works best after you take over all the areas you're working in, then you can recruit Saints while the dealer is doing

business. It helps to grab fresh cars (those FBI trucks work nicely), especially in Los Carnales territory. That van is just

worthless above level 3.

The Drug Trafficking activity in Saints Row. They only give you a pistol with unlimited ammo, which isn't much if you're constantly being chased by 5 FBI SUVs.

That works best after you take over all the areas you're working in, then you can recruit Saints while the dealer is doing

business. It helps to grab fresh cars (those FBI trucks work nicely), especially in Los Carnales territory. That van is just

worthless above level 3.

Already tried that. Still doesn't make the dealer any less useless. Thank god for co-op in Saints Row 2! I can finally have a driver that doesn't drive in one lane at 30 MPH.

Just a little rant on Def Jam: Icon.

This game has to have some of the most unbalanced fighting in any game I've played in awhile. Why did EA Chicago fuck with a great formula? I mean, Fight for NY was one of my favorite games of all time! I never thought the gameplay was cheap in that game, so why is it that you'd have to be the luckiest person alive to win a fight in Icon? EA Chicago tried so much to make the Def Jam series into a Fight Night/Tekken hybrid and failed.

Also, the artists featured in the game. Most of them suck. Hard. There's only 6 good rappers, which are TI, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, Big Boi, and Ghostface Killah. Why'd they include Jim Jones, Mike Jones, Paul Wall, and all of those other fuckers who can't come up with a decent rhyme?

End of rant.

devil may cry 2:

basically devil may cry 1 kicked sweet demon ass! capcom set the bar. devil may cry 2 came... oh my god what a crap fest! dante's attitude was crap! the enemies were so easy to slaughter (yes slaughter not merely kill) and you got devil trigger, stinger and air hike from the beginning which takes away the point of saving your orbs to get new moves! they only make your weapons stronger (which by the way i didn't notice at all!) the camera angles where shoddy to put it lightly in reality they were diabolical! the end boss went down like a sack of shit and the story mode was so pathetic i felt like killing myself after completing a game that was so much of a let down! don't even get me started on the french ginger chick who was physically crap and couldn't fight for shit! saying that her missions were still easy despite her anally retarded fighting style and her tennis player style groans! the old woman was so annoying that i felt like murdering her instead of arius and i would have got more satisfaction out of it aswell!

well i think that is a rant if ever i saw one! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! if you do play it before playing any of the other games in the series!

ah all done i think...