Chris Angel

K9 Krew

I watch the show from time to time. I think a lot of his illusions look cool, but they are just illusions and I'm glad they don't try to make viewers believe its "magic".

Well, I don't really like him, but I wanted to respond to that. The sad thing is, a lot of people (atleast at my school) don't think it's illusions. I dunno if they really believe he's magic or just don't know what the word illusion means.

I watch the show from time to time. I think a lot of his illusions look cool, but they are just illusions and I'm glad they don't try to make viewers believe its "magic".

Well, I don't really like him, but I wanted to respond to that. The sad thing is, a lot of people (atleast at my school) don't think it's illusions. I dunno if they really believe he's magic or just don't know what the word illusion means.

Well then they're retarded because Chris Angel himself said that he was just an illusionist.

Well then they're retarded because Chris Angel himself said that he was just an illusionist.

I agree, haha. Now, the one time I DID watch it, he had 4 huge hooks through his back and was held by a helicopter a few hundred feet in the air. What exactly was the point in that? :/ I mean if his skin broke he was pretty much gone.

I agree, haha. Now, the one time I DID watch it, he had 4 huge hooks through his back and was held by a helicopter a few hundred feet in the air. What exactly was the point in that? :/ I mean if his skin broke he was pretty much gone.

Nah, he'd fly away. :lol:

I think it was to show the "super human" thing. That your mind is the strongest thing you hone and you could do anything if you can mentally handle it or some shit.

Nah, he'd fly away. :lol:

I think it was to show the "super human" thing. That your mind is the strongest thing you hone and you could do anything if you can mentally handle it or some shit.

Oh, right. I think it's more commitment than anything. Especially with extreme sports (Skating, BMX, Wakeboarding, snowboarding etc.) I mean if you're doing anything and you chicken out halfway through, you're gonna go down. Hard. But good to know someone on TV is encouraging people in a good way. Unlike that jeffree star cuntface. Egh.

Is this show the one on Fox8 on Fridays? (In Australia anyway).

If it is, I saw one and he had a voodoo doll, Got lady's ring and put it around the dolls neck, Started mucking around with the doll (cant remember exactly what it was he was doing) and it had affected the lady. He did it to other people as well. Pretty coll stuff.

I know how he does most things yet, somethings i really get puzzeled on. Like the one where he threw a pack of cards at a bus window and a certant one stayed on the window but it was really on the outside of the window, and when hje got ran over by a steamroller.

I'd assume someone places the card on the outside of the window right before he throws the deck.

The steamroller was a simple one to pull off. Ever hear of temperpedic? :lol:

I know how he does most things yet, somethings i really get puzzeled on. Like the one where he threw a pack of cards at a bus window and a certant one stayed on the window but it was really on the outside of the window, and when hje got ran over by a steamroller.

I'd assume someone places the card on the outside of the window right before he throws the deck.

The steamroller was a simple one to pull off. Ever hear of temperpedic? :lol:

Don't they counter - weight one side of a truck so it passes over the guy real lightly? That's a common one.

And the person signed the card... So you're saying there was an identical card with the one that girl signed?

Any seen Criss Angel and the rollercoaster?

BTW. It's Criss Angel.

Edited by NotYouHaha

And the person signed the card... So you're saying there was an identical card with the one that girl signed?

Professional signature duplicator. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...