animal abuse

MeL

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha this one time this coon was in my fort so i beat the crap out of it with a pitch fork but it wasnt dead after like an hour so i shot it like 40 times with a bb gun and all that did was make it bleed so i got out the 22 and shot the crap out of it with about 150 rounds. it was pretty sweet. oh and this one time there was this bird and i shot it in the but the round went through him and came out hhis beak and he was laying on the ground and its skin/ feathers were long gone and u could see its heats beating and its lungs moving so i shot it like 30 more times and it finally dies. good times...... oh and this one time i opened my window and shot this squirrel and it was awesome. i gto it stuffed

Boy did I laugh at how pathetic this shitty post was, dude if you think its clever to kill helpless animals why don't you prove to your pals that you're tough by killing a Great White Shark with nothing but a dagger, guarantee you'll not get close to jabbing it once.

Scram.

I think the testing is ok. And killing for fun as long as you eat the animal afterwards is ok too.

I'm a Christian and I think that as long as you actually make good use of it (so eating) killing an animal is ok.

I have to agree on one thing, they kill them on a very cruel way.. (boil chickens alive so they die quickly).

There's some vegetarian girl at school who wants me to become one too.. So when I see some cute animal I'll say stuff like "that'd go good with cranberry sauce" but it is actually pretty sad..

But then again, it tastes good.

haha this one time this coon was in my fort so i beat the crap out of it with a pitch fork but it wasnt dead after like an hour so i shot it like 40 times with a bb gun and all that did was make it bleed so i got out the 22 and shot the crap out of it with about 150 rounds. it was pretty sweet. oh and this one time there was this bird and i shot it in the but the round went through him and came out hhis beak and he was laying on the ground and its skin/ feathers were long gone and u could see its heats beating and its lungs moving so i shot it like 30 more times and it finally dies. good times...... oh and this one time i opened my window and shot this squirrel and it was awesome. i gto it stuffed

Boy did I laugh at how pathetic this shitty post was, dude if you think its clever to kill helpless animals why don't you prove to your pals that you're tough by killing a Great White Shark with nothing but a dagger, guarantee you'll not get close to jabbing it once.

Scram.

LOL!! :rofl2: true he should

And Jace yea killing something if you eat it is fine i mean its a part of life but like Marty jay said earlier they should test these things on people who are going to get the death penalty not animals what did they do wrong just because they cant talk doesnt mean we can abuse them for no reason.(this is just what i think so you dont have to agree im sure many people have different opinions about this :P )

Edited by MeL

You really need to read the first post.

marsupilami.jpg

Get help you sick SOB.

As long as it's for food, scientific advancement, or to save your effin' life, I don't really care. However, killing animals for fun is just a disgrace. I mean, what is the point of shooting a deer just for the hell of it? What, so you could prove you're a man? You wanna be a man, beat someone's ass for starting shit with you, or just avoid a fight altogether.

Mel - Howie looks like my cat, Bosco. :lol:

People the torture animals are about the bottom the gene pool, tend to piss me off.

Cool, yea Howie is my little buddy when im on the computer he usually falls asleep on me :zZZ: and Bosco sounds like a good name for a cat.

Yea and i just dont stand how people can do those things to an animal.

Edited by MeL

Bump!

I also agree with killing other animals for food, thats just in the nature of all the animals, including us.

Animal abuse is what I mostly hate, there are also lots of dogs around here...But on the streets, starving to death :/

There are lots of people who kick them, and harm them, etc.

I dont even want to think about it.

It's also something very hard to stop, as the law dont really cover the Animal Abuse, dont take it too serious, which sucks.

The only possible thing, IMO, would be the law that Adolf Hitler put, where animal abuse could give a jail penalty, or whatever it's called.

I live in the midwest US & animal abuse IS taken seriously, resulting in fines & in some cases incarceration. The problem is,

someone has to bitch (a lot) to get anything done.

Whoopi Goldberg must be ready to retire, she actually stood up for that idiot football player on running dogfights.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNew...444500720070905

At least this one is being taken seriously.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Yea i still cant get over that vick did dog fights.

A long time ago when i was like 8 my neighbors raised fighting pitbulls so they had the huge chains around their neck and one day i had my buddies over to play football and there dogs broke into my yard and it was chaos from there, we all ran to the swing set and climed to the top and my dad came and even the neighbor behind us even came out with a bat. Ok so they ended up getting the dogs back and we told the cops (which they had been called on many times before) and they went and took their dogs but the next day i see there dogs again so we where just like fuck this and we moved (well we also needed a bigger house).

I still can beleve they got them back i mean like if one of us tripped we could have gotten hurt baddly. I remember when they first had the dogs they where nice but then they started beating them and made them mean and the police didnt even really care and im like wtf!?!? but yea they really need to crack down on that stuff.

Edited by MeL

Mel - The worst part is that I've known several people who owned Pitts, they're great dogs until some jackass goes out of

their way to make them mean. Now some jurisdictions won't even let you keep them (thanks, dumbasses). My GF had a

huge Rottwieler sh rescued from dog fighting & salvaged her. Jen should have been put down, but GF worked w/ her & she

was a great dog.

One of the reasons GF decided to stay w/ me was because I was about the only guy Jen would let near her. The dog lived

to 16 or 17 (never completely sure on her age), from what I understand almost twice the average for the breed.

I miss that mutt, might get another someday.

Like the pet has a better time in the open world..

The world is though. Not fun. Animals don't have a clear structure for their 'world' like humans do. They'll always get killed. It's rare that they die of age.

I don't even know what you mean by that.

Animal cruelty LOL. Yeah they have lives... so what? without them dead... we wont have food.. how the hell d you think Cluckin Belll survives?

You're a dumbass.

I think the testing is ok. And killing for fun as long as you eat the animal afterwards is ok too.

I'm a Christian and I think that as long as you actually make good use of it (so eating) killing an animal is ok.

I have to agree on one thing, they kill them on a very cruel way.. (boil chickens alive so they die quickly).

There's some vegetarian girl at school who wants me to become one too.. So when I see some cute animal I'll say stuff like "that'd go good with cranberry sauce" but it is actually pretty sad..

But then again, it tastes good.

Then testing on humans is ok, too. And killing a human for fun is fine as long as you eat them afterwards.

Jordan Sprague packed his bags and left,

Ha Ha

Back to topic, there's a new advert (well it's not new, just the most recent) for RSPCA and sorry to be rude but it was pathetic, just plain pathetic, the advert is a sad attempt to connect with the boring people who watch Big Brother (a reality TV show) by creating an advert that looks just like a voting screen for who you want to win (or lose)

Whoever thought this crap idea deserves to have a banana shoved up their ass :angry: