Pregnancy

K9 Krew

Last week my girlfriend thought she was pregnant after we had unprotected sex for the first time, she had the symptons but in the last couple of days she has taken some test and she isn't, but it was just the fear and thought that i could have had a child on my hands at 15. I acted in a really bad way towards my girlfriend about it but she understands. My dad was being a bit of a prick about it, but my mom was kinda excited to think she was going to be a grandmother. It's been a real wake up call to me about unprotected sex.

Edited by K9 Krew

Okay... Okay.... Let me get together my thoughts. I can't exactly insult you and degrade you for this, because I've been there, done that.... But at FIFTEEN, dude? FIFTEEN? I was 17, not much better... But still...

Okay, so first off, she could still be pregnant... It's too early for most tests to work accurately, I'd suggest waiting like a month, that should give better results. Second off, if you reacted badly to it, you definitely need to take way better care of yourself. You're no where near ready for consequences like that. Think that's traumatizing for you? Put yourself in HER shoes. SHE can't hide it, can't run away from it, it's there and she's stuck.

Your mom was excited her FIFTEEN YEAR OLD SON was going to have a child? Wow..... Your parents are way more laid back than mine would've been.

Has she got her period yet? If she hasn't then she very well may be pregnant. Like Spaz said you have to wait till after your first supposed missed period to take a pee test. But unless she has gotten a period don't think you are out of the woods yet. She should make a Gyno appointment to get checked out. If she's not pregnant she needs to go on the pill or the shot if you are going to keep having sex.

Of course you are going to handle it bad, you're too young to be having sex at all let alone unprotected. In my opinion if you aren't ready to be a parent you shouldn't be having sex.

In any case I'm not trying to preach to you, but you need to take a step back and ask why you're having sex if you are going to react that badly.

just remember this one thing if you ever want sex again: use protection

there are condoms on every corner of the street man! i can never understand why most people wont take time to buy 'em <_< if you don't wanna go or there's no protection, just ask for a blow job(if your girlfriend wants it)

if you want to do it unprotected, do it when you old enough and when you're ready

trust me, you don't want to be in every newspapers in your town: "15 year old boy, and his boy"

Last week my girlfriend thought she was pregnant after we had unprotected sex for the first time, she had the symptons but in the last couple of days she has taken some test and she isn't, but it was just the fear and thought that i could have had a child on my hands at 15. I acted in a really bad way towards my girlfriend about it but she understands. My dad was being a bit of a prick about it, but my mom was kinda excited to think she was going to be a grandmother. It's been a real wake up call to me about unprotected sex.

Only stupid people have unprotected sex who are not ready for a baby. I highly doubt your stupid so don't do it again. You'll get lucky this time but next time, you never know.

If you want to know for sure as soon as possible, get her to the doctor and get her a blood test. Her symptoms might be nothing. If she is thinking about "am I pregnant" all the time, her mind will trick her and make her think she has symptoms pertaining to being pregnant. Trust me, it happened to me before, the only difference is that I am in the process of trying to get pregnant and NOT a 15 year old. I had symptoms too but only because I thought about it 24/7.

She has had her period since she told me. So is that good??

That is good yes, but it doesn't mean she's not pregnant (most likely it does though). Often times in younger women when they are pregnant they will get bloody discharge that to them looks like a period, but has more to do with the pregnancy. She's probably not at this point, especially if she got her period before she took the negative test.

If she is thinking about "am I pregnant" all the time, her mind will trick her and make her think she has symptoms pertaining to being pregnant.

Very true. Many women are convinced they are pregnant who haven't had sex since their last period. (Or at all, that was a girl I worked with when I was 14, swore she was pregnant, and a virgin). And if she's been freaking out since you had unprotected sex that she's pregnant she may have convinced herself of it. Oh and good luck YellowJacket

Edited by draftermatt

She has had her period since she told me. So is that good??

Yes, but the whole "that doesn't exactly mean she's not pregnant" thing has already been pointed out. Also, I've heard of cases where women didn't even KNOW they were pregnant until their water broke. Yeah. Wow.....

That would be pretty crap dude, but if you think about the good things about it more, which there are, you won't be as worried.

Since I've turned 13, a lot more girls have been wanting to go out with me, some even want to screw me, but I'm waiting until I'm 16, since that way, I won't be in trouble and I won't have about 15 kids before I'm 16 anyway. :P

You.... No.... Stop right there. "Since I've turned 13"? There's hardly anything good about a 15 year old having a kid. Seriously, just... No..... I don't think 13 year olds really need to be giving advice. That's probably a good reason why a lot of people on here suck at life.... They are 15 year olds taking advice from 13 year olds...

Well 13 year olds have the right to give advice, the only trouble it is that it will be a stupid one. But if you ask a 17 year old who has done nothing of his life(not talking about anyone on the forums) you can't get a very good advice either. Members like SPAZ and URBANOUTLAW are the wise people around here in my opinion.

15? Its illegal until your 16. But you don't seem to be one of those people who gives a crap.

Unprotected sex could be one of the biggest mistakes in your life. That is why 15 year olds should not have sex.

Not one bit true, it'd be illegal if he were over 18 and she was 15, but that's a different issue.

there are condoms on every corner of the street man! i can never understand why most people wont take time to buy 'em

Most people don't like the different (not as pleasurable) feeling associated with condoms.

You can't say just because someone is 13, their advice will be bad..

Actually, without the knowledge and experience that comes with age, advice means Jack and Shit.

But yeah just use a condom or better yet, put her on the pill.

15? Its illegal until your 16. But you don't seem to be one of those people who gives a crap.

Unprotected sex could be one of the biggest mistakes in your life. That is why 15 year olds should not have sex.

Not one bit true, it'd be illegal if he were over 18 and she was 15, but that's a different issue.

there are condoms on every corner of the street man! i can never understand why most people wont take time to buy 'em

Most people don't like the different (not as pleasurable) feeling associated with condoms.

You can't say just because someone is 13, their advice will be bad..

Actually, without the knowledge and experience that comes with age, advice means Jack and Shit.

But yeah just use a condom or better yet, put her on the pill.

Bingo.

Connor, try to appreciate that spaz isn't insulting your intelligence, just commenting upon something which has more relevance to someone of his age, than to someone of yours.

You're 15, this should be the best time of your life. I was 23 & it was still more than I was ready for. On top of that, I'm

raising a grandson, courtesy of a 17-year-old retatd that had to be "comforted" by my stepdaughter.

Get out of bed & enjoy your life before you HAVE to become responsible. Get through school & at least get an idea of what

you want to do in life, get some of that in place.

If the feelings for her are real, they'll still be there. In the mean time there are still things you can do together.

Also, don't bet your future on a thin piece of latex or a pill (trust me on the pill).

Good luck.