Stuntman: Ignition

GiiBz

Well i rented it for the ps2 the concept of the game is new but gets old really quick the controls are as same as any other raceing game plus do you know if the graphics are any better for the ps3 because for the ps2 it looks like shit imean it looked like ps1!! well over all i rate it a 3/10 (remember i had ps2 not sure if the ps3 version is much diff)

Edited by MeL

I've played the demo on PS2, and the way the game works is like thus: Play, fail, restart, learn course layout, fail, restart, fail at last corner, restart, fail, restart, complete. It's very infuriating. It's a lot more forgiving than the original though, and believe me, the original had obscenely long loading times and a '3 strikes and you're out' system, from what I can remember. Worth a rental, but be careful of not snapping the disc in half.

I've played the demo on PS2, and the way the game works is like thus: Play, fail, restart, learn course layout, fail, restart, fail at last corner, restart, fail, restart, complete. It's very infuriating. It's a lot more forgiving than the original though, and believe me, the original had obscenely long loading times and a '3 strikes and you're out' system, from what I can remember. Worth a rental, but be careful of not snapping the disc in half.

Would you rather get the stunt the first try?

Would you rather get the stunt the first try?

I'd love to, but that process is just the way it goes. You have about a 10%, or less, first time pass rate, the game is just designed to be hard.

I got it on PS3 and it's pretty good. The Bossman are you sure that you don't just suck at the game? lol j/k

'tis gd tho

If you could only see some of the sections, you'd be equally as angry/frustrated. I've only played the demo, but there were 3 levels featured - a lava one, an ice one, and another I can't remember. The lava one was quite easy, the other level was okay, but the ice level was really hard. You have to time your steering, because it's on ice you'll obviously slip and slide all over the place, and doing that whilst trying to get over a ramp is very difficult. Also, you have to go close to the explosions you activate yourself, and then carry on, and because most of the time you find yourself swerving towards the explosion, then that puts you off for the ramp jump and you're horribly out of position...

If you could only see some of the sections, you'd be equally as angry/frustrated. I've only played the demo, but there were 3 levels featured - a lava one, an ice one, and another I can't remember. The lava one was quite easy, the other level was okay, but the ice level was really hard. You have to time your steering, because it's on ice you'll obviously slip and slide all over the place, and doing that whilst trying to get over a ramp is very difficult. Also, you have to go close to the explosions you activate yourself, and then carry on, and because most of the time you find yourself swerving towards the explosion, then that puts you off for the ramp jump and you're horribly out of position...

Yeah, I gave up on the ice one my first try. Seemed like it was right out of Mission Impossible or 007.

Edited by Original GTA Master