The madness continues, PS2 San Andreas

hypercoder

I took it upon myself to acquire a Seasparrow before the other two islands were open. Turns out to be suprisingly easy. I went to East Beach and went straight north until I saw the bridge for the train tressel that goes into Las Venturas, jumped into the water and swam towards the southeast corner of the island where a Jetmax is sitting in the water.

I took off, continuing north but staying away from shore and wasn't getting the automatic 4 star wanted level. I followed the island around towards the west and eventually you are directly north of the abandoned airport. There, at the dock is a Seasparrow.

The first couple times I got into it I was immediately wanted - Police helicopters and Harrier jets on my tail. My intentions were to fly due south to Palimino Creek, hit the Pay 'n Spray then go play with my new toy. The plan looks great on paper! In practice it's more challenging.

After several failed attempts I got the idea to not enter the helicopter but see if I could push it out to sea and get it away from shore. Takes a little time but it works - you can push it far enough out then when you get into it you don't earn your 4 stars. Cool. Flew it back to San Andreas by staying away from land.

Shot a couple of cars, accidentally got a cop and had to work off the two stars by picking up bribes. No prob.

Got the idea about recruiting a homie and taking him for a ride. Now the homies piss me off - if you take a bunch of them on a mission to acquire new territory they might take down a rival gang member. Usually they're happy to watch you get splattered because you had the idea that they would be of some benefit for that task. :pissedred: What was I thinking??

They are useful as Bio-armor if you decide to take one on a Vigilante mission while using a cop bike - those pesky motorcycle cops that can shoot forward end up hitting the homie instead of you. Of course, they are lucky if they can last past Level 8, but hey - it serves a purpose.

Back to recruited gang members and helicopter rides...

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder. Me and homie are headed downtown. I found a couple of buildings right next to each other, the only differences are one is 3 stories tall and the other about 20. I landed near the edge of the tall building and got out. So did homie - then I told him to stay put. Suprisingly, he did (try doing that when you've got 5 or six of them out in the water - they fail to listen and swim back in). I got in the helicopter and flew down to the lower building, got out then told homie to "Get your fat a$$ over here."

He did a wonderful face plant on the sidewalk.

My only regret is that I don't have a larger helicopter. :innocent:

2222.jpg

Oh really? Maybe you might want to drink some 'Hot Coffee' and then look at the forum you posted in. I'm Not making you look dumb in anyway, but it's in a GTA3 sub forum, not GTA SA sub forums. Next time, check which sub forum you post in. I also have nothing to say in this thread either, but it seems you're seriously having a bad time on San Andreas.

Oh really? Maybe you might want to drink some 'Hot Coffee' and then look at the forum you posted in. I'm Not making you look dumb in anyway, but it's in a GTA3 sub forum, not GTA SA sub forums. Next time, check which sub forum you post in. I also have nothing to say in this thread either, but it seems you're seriously having a bad time on San Andreas.

Lemme see.... already mentioned there's no Delete Post button, that it's now in SA. If you don't like it here then delete it.

The ironic thing is this is all about a game(s) that are intentionally criminal - where your tasks are to murder, assassinate, steal, rob and destroy and then oops - post in the wrong forum and it's then end of social decency and civic morality. Oh my.

Now since the written word can be hard to discern and you suggest I'm having a bad time in SA, I'm unable to distinguish if you mean bad as in 'cool' or bad as in 'difficult'. If for mistaken reason you think it's difficult you couldn't be more wrong. You also contradict yourself when you post you have nothing to say then follow it up with your comment. If you're subtly trying to make someone look dumb you've succeeded, do you need me to point out whom?

Lemme see.... already mentioned there's no Delete Post button, that it's now in SA. If you don't like it here then delete it.

The ironic thing is this is all about a game(s) that are intentionally criminal - where your tasks are to murder, assassinate, steal, rob and destroy and then oops - post in the wrong forum and it's then end of social decency and civic morality. Oh my.

Now since the written word can be hard to discern and you suggest I'm having a bad time in SA, I'm unable to distinguish if you mean bad as in 'cool' or bad as in 'difficult'. If for mistaken reason you think it's difficult you couldn't be more wrong. You also contradict yourself when you post you have nothing to say then follow it up with your comment. If you're subtly trying to make someone look dumb you've succeeded, do you need me to point out whom?

Listen here, buddy. Members don't have the privilege to delete posts, only moderators and administrators do. If we did have a Delete button for all members to use, it can be abused. By abuse, I mean they can make the worse of all posts, and if someone reports this post, then it's ended up being deleted and placed in the trash can, they can get away with it because there's no proof of evidence of this post, but some member did report this post, so there has to be a reasonable explanation for where the post has ended up around. This is why members don't have a delete button, because out of the 100%, only 5% of members will abuse it and this can lead to some problems.

And plus, you may be talking about San Andreas, yes, but it's in the WRONG forum. As moderator, I don't moderate this part of the forum, but if a moderator is around, I suggest you kindly report this topic and give a reason for why you moving it for (Basically it's in the GTA3 Forum and not in the San Andreas forum). I'm not telling you in any way that you're wrong, but deleting this topic would be wrong, moving the topic to it's correct forum is perfectly alright. Also, the "Hot Coffee" example wasn't a joke, if you drink coffee then you would be more wide awake and aware of your environment. So I suggest you listen to what I say and not argue about it, or serious consequences will be taken, okay?

And since you're new, I'll be nice enough to report the topic for you and move it, as you're new. Next time, if you post in the wrong section, report the whole topic to be moved. If you still have problems with what I'm doing, you can bring it to the warzone so this topic doesn't end up becoming "Flamed" because I know for some reason, you have the grudge against me, and I wouldn't care less about that, so keep on topic.

Thanks.

Members don't have the privilege to delete posts, only moderators and administrators do. If we did have a Delete button for all members to use, it can be abused. By abuse, I mean they can make the worse of all posts, and if someone reports this post, then it's ended up being deleted and placed in the trash can, they can get away with it because there's no proof of evidence of this post, but some member did report this post, so there has to be a reasonable explanation for where the post has ended up around. This is why members don't have a delete button, because out of the 100%, only 5% of members will abuse it and this can lead to some problems.

A selectable limitation in your software then. You'll find numerous other forums where members have a limited time to delete errant posts. This bypasses the abusive users and allows people that make honest mistakes an opportunity to correct them without Captain Obvious and a tag-team of associates reaching for their asthma inhalers because of the fact.

Also, the "Hot Coffee" example wasn't a joke, if you drink coffee then you would be more wide awake and aware of your environment. So I suggest you listen to what I say and not argue about it, or serious consequences will be taken, okay?

Make one mistake and get threatened, nice.

because I know for some reason, you have the grudge against me...

No grudge, just thought your response was a waste - you should have just moved the post then and be done with it. Btw, the post is in this this forum twice now because after I saw the mistake I reposted in the proper place.

Can we all just quit freakin' arguing?

If chris really wanted members to be able to delete their posts (under any circumstances), then he'd damn ell get coding and let them. But, the point is, he doesn't... If people are stupid enough to be stupid in the first place, then we should know they're just stupid, we don't want people thinking they can post random shit, then getting away with it at the click of a button.

The 'threat' was because you argued with TM, hypercoder, not because you posted this topic in the wrong place. It's been moved since, which seems to be the root of this problem. Now, this has been solved, so can we all just drop it?

Also, for future reference, there is no need to repost a wrongly placed topic... It'll get moved / merged / whatever when a mod sees fit.

To finish:

*sigh*

It's in the right section now, just move the topic and go on. It's not like he's haxed your dog etc.

Back to original poster's intented topic?

What's this cat talking about? I never heard of no seasparrow north of the abandoned airport... I only know of the one by the dam... is there another one I haven't heard about?

Apparently so, because there is indeed one north of the airstrip. You visit the place in some mission (can't remember the name right now - one where you follow a bunch of dropped packages?)

What's this cat talking about? I never heard of no seasparrow north of the abandoned airport... I only know of the one by the dam... is there another one I haven't heard about?

Apparently so, because there is indeed one north of the airstrip. You visit the place in some mission (can't remember the name right now - one where you follow a bunch of dropped packages?)

It was during one of the Torino missions, 'Interdiction', where you had to use the Rocket Launcher to take down the rival helicopters.

The Seasparrow is due north of the airstrip (go under the bridge, out to the water) and it sits off the right side of the dock.

It was during one of the Torino missions, 'Interdiction', where you had to use the Rocket Launcher to take down the rival helicopters.

The Seasparrow is due north of the airstrip (go under the bridge, out to the water) and it sits off the right side of the dock.

Yeah, what he said, do you remember the mission where Torino has those speakers?

Tip: A broken down pickup truck usually spawns there.

If you're looking for Seasparrows... There's the one at the dam, the one north of the airstrip and also one that spawns at the boat school.

And before everyone tells me I'm crazy and that it's a Maverick that spawns there... watch the video:

LOL, I actually knew of the one by the dam and at the boat school, but then I looked at a vehicles map and it said only a maverick spawns there, so I'm like oh-oh I better change my post before everyone starts thinking I'm crazy (well of course I searched for a spawn place of the Sea Sparrow, and that's how I learned of the 2nd spawn place by the Dam).

Edited by hunter88888