Is That Snow?

rockstarrem

I believe it's supposed to be stars.

I'm still not convinced.

* It looks as if the snow is falling from both sides of the building. (The lower down they got, the less visible they should have been)

* The 'snow' is in front of the clouds although, the clouds don't seem very thick.

* If it is just stars, it looks like they have been lazily pasted on. (i trust Rockstar aren't the lazy type)

Aren't lists awesome?

@ Andrew91, you can also see tiny flakes of snow just below the car mirror. :lol:

The snow mounting up looks even more believable.

no look at it.. its stars.

for one its the wrong type of clouds for snow. cause those are dark grey and thin.. snow ones are lightgreyish and normally cover the entire sky. if you look at the picture you cant see as many through the clouds but loads in the gaps.. its stars dude. and what do you expect? tiny spectacular stars? hardly anyone wil ever look at the stars. i want it to snow but i dont think it will. but those are deffinately stars.

no look at it.. its stars.

for one its the wrong type of clouds for snow. cause those are dark grey and thin.. snow ones are lightgreyish and normally cover the entire sky. if you look at the picture you cant see as many through the clouds but loads in the gaps.. its stars dude. and what do you expect? tiny spectacular stars? hardly anyone wil ever look at the stars. i want it to snow but i dont think it will. but those are deffinately stars.

And what about Andrew91's? Are they stars to?

I'm sorry but i don't believe it. I wouldn't mind it if it if didn't snow, but im pretty sure that it will.

I mean, it's not like they can't handle it or anything...

Edited by -Acid-

Hopfully guys, hopfully it's snow. We all know that RAGE is capable of snow. Remember Bully, also Bull Scholarship Edtion is coming out for 360, wich will most likely use a more updated version of RAGE than the PS2. You know the 360 version will have snow, cause well it just would'nt be the same experience with out it. So Rockstar is capable, it's just a matter of wether or not they wanna put it in. I think it would make more since if they did.

Plus watch trailer three again. Pause it at 0:54, looks like snow weather to me. Notice steam coming from Niko's mouth, looks kind of chilly. Also look at the bottom left at the edge of the side walk and at the pavement. Sort of white you think? I'm thinking there may be some snow in GTA IV, I'm really hoping for it anyways.

Edited by fatalgamer