I feel like shit...

Chris

I just feel like shit at the moment, today has been really shit as well, only one good thing has happened today...

kokane came online for like the first time in 3 days... :o

but everything else is like completely shit... I was off school all last week due to flu <_< and this week is half term, and so obviously since this is our GCSE year we were gonna be given loads of coursework to do, but as I was off school I never got it. To make matters worse, we got loads. But I can't do it, I need sheets that I haven't got, I need to explain stuff I haven't done. What the Fuck? So then I speak to my friend on MSN today since I have shit all else to do and we asked each other how our half term was going, he said he was busy doing coursework all the time, at this point im realising I'm gonna have a shitload of work to catch up on when I go back to school on monday :pissed:

I ask him what coursework I missed and he lists a whole bunch of subjects, and only two of which I can actually do something for. And only one of which will actually be possible to skip. I'm gonna be so busy and stressed out like I am now it's unbelieveable, and as of next week we are meant to start revising for our GCSE exams. The people who run the education department in this country are a load of wankers and tosspots and shitbrains :pissedred:

for fucks sake....

i'm sorry, I have nothing to do. I didn't know who to talk to so I just posted it here. :(

:'(

That sucks. That's why them people raising education standards is a bad thing. Luckily for me, most of my teachers do have a homework calendar so I can go over what we do in class ... but I havn't been sick yet *knock on wood*. If I were in that situation, I would do juts enough to pass until I got caught back up.

It also doesn't help when your friends go along with the philosophy of "the sooner you fall behind the longer you have to catch up". I regrettably was the one who first said that, but still.

I literally am just gonna do enough to pass, I wanted to do well though, because I'm shit at everything that has nothing to do with I.T. I just wanted to prove I am intelligent in other areas too, but this has severely dented my confidence and my will to live. :'(

Are you normally a lazy person? If not they it really shouldnt be that hard to catch back up. If you catch up but don't do well, it will say that you are intelligent becuase you were able to catch up. Me being lazy and not doing everythign 100%, i'll make it hard on myself later in life. What do you mean by I.T.

By I.T I mean Information Technology. Computers and the like, ya know?

I'm not always lazy, I know my parents would beg to differ. I guess I lack enthusiasm to do certain things, I require inspiration. I'm kinda lethargic when it comes to doing things I don't particularly want to do. I also hate doing menial tasks.

I'm not doing myself any favours having this pessimistic attitude either so I should stop that. I should be able to catch up, I will catch up. I guess this has kinda got me depressed more than anything before. I dont know why. It's not like i'm one of those freaks who try to commit suicide the whole time.

I'm glad I have you guys on the forums to talk to though. :)

My parents know i'm lazy. I could get 100% in all of my classes. For a minute it did kinda look like you were heading twards the suicide road. What is I.t.

Meh, I just read over what I wrote in that first post and I did a good job of portraying the depressed, suicide-esque school kid. I would never consider it though. Never.

Oh and I edited that post and answered your question on what I.T stands for, dunno what you rednecks call it.

I have the same problems, I am at university now an IT carrer, I kind of do well, in math and some other things. but I suck at some classes, but the core classes are finishing and all the IT classes are coming now, so I think I will do better the next semester.

By I.T I mean Information Technology. Computers and the like, ya know?

I'm not always lazy, I know my parents would beg to differ. I guess I lack enthusiasm to do certain things, I require inspiration. I'm kinda lethargic when it comes to doing things I don't particularly want to do. I also hate doing menial tasks.

I'm not doing myself any favours having this pessimistic attitude either so I should stop that. I should be able to catch up, I will catch up. I guess this has kinda got me depressed more than anything before. I dont know why. It's not like i'm one of those freaks who try to commit suicide the whole time.

I'm glad I have you guys on the forums to talk to though. :)

I'm exactly the same way.

If you want someone to help keep the forums in shape while your busy and frustrated with exams and work and what-not........ :whistle:

What are GSCEs

Who knows?

Everybody at the age of 15/16 knows in England, unless your absolutely retarded these are the exams you take to get GCSE qualifications (I dont know what GCSE stands for).

Basically the lowest form of qualification required to get some kind of job, they're graded from A* down to G, or U for ungraded. So obviously the better grade you get the more intelligent you are.

Usually after getting your GCSE results you go on to either a Sixth Form or College until your 18. Or if not then you'll get an apprenticeship somewhere, failing that you'll get a crappy job somewhere. At Sixth Form you take usually 4 subjects to 'higher' level to improve your education and generally be able to get further in life with your better qualifications. At college you'll do equivalent courses to A Levels and probably do just as good as those at A Level. After that you either go to University or get a job.

I can't be arsed with Uni. It's a complete waste of money IMO. Especially when you're gonna work in the field of IT where you have the pleasure of buying a brand new PC knowing full well it's gonna be obsolete withing a week of buying it. Technology advances too fast these days.