PS3 Demo?

SuperSpud

Because at that time we didnt have Playstation Store or Xbox Live,now we do,and I think R* should release a demo of the game.

Even without the Online store, we always had demos arrive at our house. If R* release demos, we could always have signed up to the PS underground and receive our GTA3, VC, and SA demos but they didn't.

Edited by Charger

A demo to GTA is different then a demo to some racing game(for an example). As in a racing game you know what you are about to experience, but GTA, especially this GTA will have a lot of changes, changes you don't want ruined until the game has came out.

True, but since we don't know a definite release date i think they should give use more than a few trailers to keep us occupied.

i want to wait untill the full version of the game comes out. i dont want any demo to come out, or it will ruin the fun when i finally am able to play the game.

i think R* is putting enough stuff out for now, because it makes me want the game all the more, without ruining the release of it.

Look what happened to halo3? Ppl waited thought it would be amazing, but all the hyp' was over nothing.. I just hope its not like that