Trailer 4 a Hoax or Mistake?

According to an article at ComputerandVideoGames.com, Trailer IV may have been revealed a bit too early or was just a complete hoax. Cynamite.de has removed their original article since it is causing a lot of controversy. Rockstar has not commented on the situation yet though.

Rockstar is keeping quiet in the face of rumours that a fourth trailer from Grand Theft Auto IV is in the pipeline.

The rumour originally appeared on German website Cynamite.de, said to be taken from a recent interview with Rockstar. However, the site has since removed its article, leading to speculation among conspiracy theorists that the report was on the money. Either that or it was just plain wrong.

Read More Here

Edited by IllusionMPN

if i remember right, rockstar was only going to release three trailers. but i see no reason why they wont release another.

EDIT: why would a removed article about a supposed trailer cause so much controversy? i mean conspiracy theories, what the fuck?? this world is just insane

Edited by Sean.

Maybe Rockstar actually maybe are releasing a new trailer but they`re keeping quiet about it.

R* did say they were only going to release three trailers or maybe they asked Cynamite.de to

remove the article about the fourth trailer because they don`t want people to get the wrong idea.

Either way,it would have been nice,but they`ve already given us alot of information.

I'm pretty sure he's kidding to be honest. Right now it is known that Rockstar asked Cynamite.de to take the article down.

Where is that stated, exactly?

And why does this article talk of another article((as their source, even)), but lack a link to it?

It could be a false source, but it makes sense.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...=en&ie=UTF8