NSanityHD

Witch CS do you play?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Counter-Strike vs Source

• Counter-Strike 1.6
    • Counter-Strike Source
    • Counter-Strike Condition Zero

I reckon 1.6

I havent played Source long enough to appreciate it, it's probably a lot better anyways...

I got some other version (a hacked vers i think) called Counter Strike: Decayed..

Some guys made it so the whole thing is like 400~MB so it fits on USB, heaps of people had it at school and played on the school networks :D

I still think CSS is better, but I just bought 1.6 today and I'm going to test it out tomorrow to see if it's better than Source.

@ WRX22B1998

• No warez - Discussion about illegally obtaining copyrighted material is strictly forbidden

Ok...ummm

I dont think its pirated...they have changed a lot of things in the game

its more of a cs mod than anything else...and if thats warez somehow then... :clapping:

one thing i have noticed is people are really beginning to be kiss-ass's here..honestly know ur place

I still think CSS is better, but I just bought 1.6 today and I'm going to test it out tomorrow to see if it's better than Source.

@ WRX22B1998

• No warez - Discussion about illegally obtaining copyrighted material is strictly forbidden

I'm going to have to take WRX's side here... I don't think modified versions of games are illegal... I could be wrong, though.