• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this the one you're talking about?

halo_warthog.jpg

Yeah it looks pretty damn cool man, I've seen it before, and you know there should be a mod for SA that replaces the BF Injection with the Halo vehicle (I think it's called Warthog).

Edit: No problem man :)

Edited by GTAPlayer

Alright man, hold on now... I don't think I want everything destructible in GTA IV, I don't know, it's just not GTA, know what I'm saying. But I'd love to destroy some things in missions and stuff (for an example when you planted the bombs with the RC plane in VC). And yeah Crysis will probably be a great game but it has nothing to do with GTA man.

Well I just hope it will run with DirectX9 but most likely is DirectX10.Damn I need vista,I think one of my friends has it so I probably won`t buy it.but my friend is a little cheezy-wizzy :) he wants a few bucks in change :).

Cool idea of hiding into the bushes,but if someone (ped/cop) sees you they`re gonna say :There he is!Catch`em!!!

All destructible is just a bad idea,but something like destructible houses(in the ghettos/countryside/farms).This kinda houses made of wood or something similar,maybe trailers...

Yeah, well in missions :) Heh yeah I know, but you know what I mean, GTA is not a game about destroying houses and all, but I like doing it in missions you know, I mean it's fun that you have the option to change the city a little bit of yourself, like everytime you pass by that house you destroyed in that mission you say ahhh yeah... Good times man, yeah man I did that :P

Yeah that'd be nice, and not only that, run your own club you know. Let's say you have a garage and if you want you can get some people to work for you, but of course you can fire them whenever you want (let's say some people aren't really that good, like if someone starts shooting at everything hehe, like a crazy maniac). So when you have some employees you all can work with cars and all, know what I'm saying, and customers will also come and maybe buy your new designed car? Paint jobs, engine jobs and all that shit... And you listen to heavy beats while working. Oh yeah, everything man, everything, oh yeah, that'd be sweet.

I'm not really sure what you're talking about Cro... Why not explain a little bit more. Are you saying that you can be assassinated by hitmen and not only in missions?

I'm not really sure what you're talking about Cro... Why not explain a little bit more. Are you saying that you can be assassinated by hitmen and not only in missions?

Hi guys I'm new here so i thought id give my ideas for a GTA4.

- Cops AI. Cmon.. If i walk down the street and somone is attacking me even right infront of a cop one thing is that he doesnt even help me. But if i fight back IM the one getting the cop on my tail.

We need the cops to either allow fighting back or the cops simply being after anyone who try to start a fight.

Too often in SA (cant remember about VC) i would walk the street and some other gang member starting to beat me up.

Nothing happens as long as im just taking the punches but if i even take a swing at him ill be the one the cop will go after. Thats just not fair.

-Gas.. The cars could have diffrent amount of gas so if you're unlucky and steal a old ladys car then it might almost be out of gas already making it more challenging. Ofcourse in missions you shouldnt have to worry about that if its a timecrucial mission.

-Mafia. As with VC you had that whole mafia feeling to it with your own mansion and such. I liked that idea. Hope we get to see more of that.

-Costumization. Like in SA you had CJ and could make him appear diffrently in the game. Nice touch. But no need to just have him have ONE baisc look. If taken Carl as example. He could be costumizable in many ways and as long as he is black he would still be CJ.

So I dont see why he couldnt be costumazible to a quite wide extent. As long as there isnt options for say making him a white female it would be ok. Since that would obviously mess up the whole plot with CJ's brother and all.

-Cameros.. Tommy Vercetti mentions and Rosenberg apperances were awsome. Wouldnt mind if in GTA4 you come across Tommy or Rosenberg or perhaps CJ.

This would add to the humor in the game.

-Lovefist. I loved that band.. bring that and the DegenaTron back..