>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

Yeah man I understand what you mean, sounds good to me you know, maybe not 50%, maybe 30 or less, I don't know man, and there should be more options for the cops than just come and knock on your door in the middle of the night, know what I'm saying? Man let's say if you've been a very bad boy, then I mean a very bad boy, then maybe they should be able to take the helicopter and storm your house? Ahh yeah that would be kinda funny you know :D But yeah it's a good idea man :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want that when I get home,my house to be trashed,broken furniture all over the place,my cars tooken by the police,and find a message that tells me to go to the police `cuz they`ve got some questions for me ,and when I get there if I have hidden some drugs in my house,or some other merchandise (lol), I`m gonna have some "minor" problems with the police.All this `cuz I didn`t get rid of thoose f***ing evidences when I had the opportunity. :)))

Edited by Gycu

Hehe yeah, sounds like a pain in the ass man. This means you sure gotta think before taking action, know what I'm saying? No mistakes, hehe you gotta think more like a professional than a big sloppy criminal, yeah having more possibilities in the missions and all would be great you know. :)

Yeah why not man :) Oh yeah... There was something I was gonna say before... Yeah I've been playing alot of Driver Parallel Lines lately, got the game a couple of days ago. You know something, when you crash into another car the other driver dies, now that's realistic, isn't it? So, shouldn't GTA IV have something like that too? Like if it's a big crash, then yeah the driver should definitely be dead, but when we're talking about a easy crash then they should survive and all. Sounds like a good idea?

Well Newton said that every force called an action has an oposite force called reaction with the same intensity&blablabla.....So if the driver dies youre character should die too because the same forces interacted with bouth of your charac.& that unlucky driver

He dies--->You also die.Bad idea,but it`ll be kinda cool if that guy dies and you get safe and sound from the accident.

Let`s change that "geting rid of evidences after every mission" to"geting rid of evidences after being a ProAssasin(hitman).Like only in important missions,when killing an important guy(like the mission in GTA3 where you must kill an important guy at the multy-story-car-park)I mean only after "big" missions,so that the gang whoose leader you`ve muredred to not to try to seak&destroy you :).Like some bank-robbery missions/big assasinations/important car theft

Edited by Gycu

Yeah I know what you're saying man, and I agree, only in important missions like when you have to kill som V.I.P guy or something, know what I'm saying. And yeah it's a cool idea with the evidence stuff, I hope we will see something like that in GTA IV, and yeah we should expect much from R* when it comes to the games physics and all. And in Parallel Lines you don't die, it's the other driver that dies, and personally I would like that better than that both of you dies, know what I'm saying? You know man, in Parallel Lines you only get hurt a little bit, you only lose a little bit of life and yeah I think that's better, even if it isn't that realistic it will make the game more fun, I mean how many times do you crash into someone elses car man!? Know what I'm saying!? Oh yeah and I'm sure it's been mentioned before but more possibilities when you cuztomize a car, I mean should be alot of options man, know what I'm saying.

Only if EA buys Take-Two :) heard it`s for sale.than we`ll get GTA 7 `before 2010 :) probably in each expansion pack we`ll have 3 new cars and other 10 thingsExpansion packs are bad,I`m tired of EA releasing 100 expansion packs for the sims.Make a great ganm that includes all WTF..I don`t think VC & SA were expansion packs,an expansion must have something from the basic game(VC & SA had ) but the city/characters/cars/era were different so I dunno what to say.

Really, had no idea Take-Two is for sale... Well then I better buy it so we can have GTA 10 before 2010 :P Just kidding man, sounds great you know, I hope EA buys Take-Two. Another little wish for GTA IV, hehe this is a tiny little wish man. You know in the previous GTA games you always get a FREE pay 'n' spray the first mission you go there, so I hope GTA IV keep it that way too you know :)

Well is just rumours about T2 being for sale dunno if it`s true.Yo,guys check this out

GTA IV WISHLIST PART III (2)

MADE BY GYCUBRUN*OG*

PLAYER (CAP)ABILLITIES

-be able to drink/smoke/get high --->consequences while driving/walking...

-climb ladders!!!

-sit down

-shoot with a "heavy" gun from anyvehicle(shooting with the Rocket Launcher from a

bike for eg.)

-drag bodies to hide them

-pick up almost everything and use it as a weapon

-have more tatoos/haircuts/clothes 10x than in SA

-have an adrenaline mode or bullet time by pressing a button

-advanced fighting skills need to be learned,like in Fahrenheit or Matrix

-shoot from a parachute

-cut down trees with a chainsaw lol but they will respawn,no building destrucion

-3D trees :)

-do tricks while in "parachute-mode"

-shoot the lock of a car to unlock it

-take damage while in car if you crush

-jump through the window if the crash is "big"

-buy and sell proprieties

-jump into a car through the window lol

-perform tricks with your bike(in a game(DaveMirra`s Freestyle BMX) with 3-4 buttons

you could perform more than-->

-->100 tricks with a bike:Superman,seatgrab,scorpion,tail-whip,no hander,nothing

-able to kick someone in the a$$ ( be able to kick not only punch peds ,also with this unlock

doors-rather breack them)

-dual much more weapons:M4A1,AK47,SMG...this kind`of guns.

-exort/interogate people

- mugg people on the streets,steal their money and escape

-when a ped dies you`ll have to search for their money by pressing a button

instead of money instantly appear near the body.

-be able to take hostages-->

-->use them as human-shields

-"touch" girls while on the streets :)-my perverse mind-they run after you and hit you

with their purse =))

-throw things or grab`em

-slap peds

-more swears when a guy smashes into your car so that you`ll make him to come and beat you :)

-show the finger :) when nervous

when I`ll have more ideas about this subject I`ll post them.Now I`m going to plas SA

so defenetly I`ll have some cool ones.

I'm not sure about the modding thing, Pay 'n' Spray should only be for spraying, I mean just listen to the name, you pay and spray, know what I'm saying. But you're damn right about one thing, we should be able to choose which color we want and all, that'd be great. And not only that, it would have been fun to see some dude working there and that you could perform missions for the owner or something and earn some cash, know what I'm saying.

Well is just rumours about T2 being for sale dunno if it`s true.Yo,guys check this out

GTA IV WISHLIST PART III (2)

MADE BY GYCUBRUN*OG*

PLAYER (CAP)ABILLITIES

-be able to drink/smoke/get high --->consequences while driving/walking... (yeah that'd be cool and damn funny)

-climb ladders!!! (yeah you should be able to climb all ladders, even when not playing a mission)

-sit down (like if you feel like sit on a bench in the park, why not)

-shoot with a "heavy" gun from anyvehicle(shooting with the Rocket Launcher from a

bike for eg.) (yeah maybe, depends)

-drag bodies to hide them (in missions, remember, not too much hitman)

-pick up almost everything and use it as a weapon (yeah like some kind of bottle etc)

-have more tatoos/haircuts/clothes 10x than in SA (oh yeah)

-have an adrenaline mode or bullet time by pressing a button (I'm not sure about bullet time, but we had something similiar to adrenaline mode in VC if I'm not mistaken)

-advanced fighting skills need to be learned,like in Fahrenheit or Matrix (forget about Fahrenheit and Matrix, it's just too much man)

-shoot from a parachute (oh yeah, oh yeah)

-cut down trees with a chainsaw lol but they will respawn,no building destrucion (hm yeah... Maybe... Maybe, and we want building destruction, but in missions of course)

-3D trees :)(man... of course)

-do tricks while in "parachute-mode" (yeah sounds... like a good idea... I guess)

-shoot the lock of a car to unlock it (yeah or you should be able to break the car windows and open the car door with your own arms)

-take damage while in car if you crush (that's right, if it's a big crash you should survive, well IMO, but the other driver should easiely be dead man, and to make it even more realistic the ambulance should arrive at the scene and take the driver out and see if he's dead or not, maybe.)

-jump through the window if the crash is "big" (yeah maybe)

-buy and sell proprieties (yeah man hell yeah)

-jump into a car through the window lol (hm... maybe in a mission or something, not too sure how it would be in gameplay)

-perform tricks with your bike(in a game(DaveMirra`s Freestyle BMX) with 3-4 buttons

you could perform more than-->

-->100 tricks with a bike:Superman,seatgrab,scorpion,tail-whip,no hander,nothing (yeah more tricks and stuff, and don't forget about skating)

-able to kick someone in the a$$ ( be able to kick not only punch peds ,also with this unlock

doors-rather breack them) (yeah breaking doors sounds fun)

-dual much more weapons:M4A1,AK47,SMG...this kind`of guns. (yeah man more dual)

-exort/interogate people (sounds good to me, in missions or something)

- mugg people on the streets,steal their money and escape (yeah steal money should be an option, before you had to kill someone to just get their money)

-when a ped dies you`ll have to search for their money by pressing a button

instead of money instantly appear near the body. (I like the way it's been in previous GTA games, but yeah maybe)

-be able to take hostages-->

-->use them as human-shields (yeah oh yeah, whenever you want)

-"touch" girls while on the streets :)-my perverse mind-they run after you and hit you

with their purse =)) (haha yeah who hasn't a perverse mind, about the idea... Hm... I would laugh my ass out)

-throw things or grab`em (yeah for an example take a bottle and throw it at a car or something, and some peds should be really aggressive and maybe pick up a big weapon from the trunk or something)

-slap peds (maybe)

-more swears when a guy smashes into your car so that you`ll make him to come and beat you :)(yeah that's cool man, some peds should be ready for action if you know what I'm saying, I mean you never know if it's a guy from the army you're messing with)

-show the finger :) when nervous (yeah they did that in the previous GTA games when they stood in front of a car)

when I`ll have more ideas about this subject I`ll post them.Now I`m going to plas SA

so defenetly I`ll have some cool ones.

Alright man, that's a long wishlist you know. Yeah man, as you can see the bold text is my comments on your wishes and all, know what I'm saying. Anyway good wishlist man.