>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if they do put snow in the game they shud make it so when u open a car door thats covered with snow some shud fall off and also whenever u run over people or crash into things, that wud be pretty great, especially when your in the first person view and you cant see thru the windsheild until sum1 tumbles over your hood haha

Ahh yeah man, I completely agree with you man, that would sure make things more realistic, I really hope for some snow. And yeah man, if it's snowing outside you should get snow on the clothes and everything, and also the pedestrians, when you run over them the snow should go off from them, yeah man there's pretty damn much you can do with snow, especially now with next-gen graphics.

Yeah man, more hidden stuff you know. And yeah... That's a nice idea of yours tdog07029, but I'm not sure sleds would fit in a GTA game, but yeah man if it's going to have snow and mountains and all, then there should definitely be something you can do, like snowboarding or downhill skiing, maybe sleds yeah.

Okay quite honestly i read most of your guys' ideas for the next grand theft auto and some of them were good but most of them suck, so here are my thoughts.

1.Speedometer

2.More detail into buying houses

3.Better car customization

4.Customize your house the way you want it (buy TV's, furniture, paint, wallpaper, etc.)

5.Landscape your yard (build pool, bigger lot, add rooms to house, etc.)

6.Buy new cars for your garages at your different houses, and they always stay there even if you destroy them they reappear

7.Host parties at your houses

8.Much more detail in the corporate side of things, buy huge corporations and get mega rich and corrupt everything. Build new corporations or buy small ones and turn them into a booming money making frenzy

9.Definitely when you basically beat the game or are quite far in and you're the big richass boss of everything. You should be able to order other people around to do jobs for you, just like you had to do in the beginning of the game to get where you are.

10.New competitors in the gang world move in outside of the storyline and you have to take care of them

11.The ability to hire different types of people and as many as you want (maybe a limit), just like upgrading or something who you can hire and what level and how many and stuff. So like you could eventually get most of the police force working for you so most likely you get off easy cause either one of your cops catches you and lets you go or a clean cop catches you and lets you go cause he's scared of you, OR when you go to court the judge works for you so he/she lets you go.

12.For all the people working for you (whoever and however many you decide to hire), you actually have to pay them. So at the end of the month or something to keep it simple, so much money is taken from your bank account to pay those who work for you, but of course if you're the owner of several large corporations, your income far outweighs your expenses.

13.Way bigger map with all of the original maps accessible. SO, in edition to the huge new city in GTA IV, you should be able to fly around to Vice City, San Andreas, and Liberty City (even though I know that won't happen cause that sort of thing would far exceed even the capacity of the X360).

14.More underground kind of stuff, long tunnel mazes and somewhere hidden in the tunnels is Area 51 (and this time make area 51 more creepy and futuristic sort of and actually be able to access it other than in one mission.

15.More interiors to buildings, the game would be a lot more fun if you knew there were some buildings (and not just a measly few) which you could enter and you took some time to go around to find them all (on that note, the buildings have to be somewhat worth seeing, not just being able to go on one floor of an 80 story tall office building and then there are only cubicles and no one even in the building.

16.You should actually be able to watch TV on the TV's you buy for your houses.

17.You should be able to play better video games on your TV and actually go out and buy the different games for each particular system you have at your different places

18.Smarter cops, and one heat level lower than the rest where it's just security and you should be able to surrender to the cops instead of them saying "pull over" and then blowing off your head for speeding.

Edited by WhyteRomeo

^eh? what are you talking about?^

i think surrendering to the police when you have like a half a star. when they just will give you a warning or a ticket or something you can just pull over. Why does every NEED a speedometer. every single noob to the site always says first on there wishlist: Speedometer. whats so good about it? is there something exciting about it or fun? and really, GTAplayer, try saying "man" only when needed. sorry to be picky but its just repetitive and a little annoying.

oh figured out what your talking about tdog. nevermind me im retarded.

Well SA was released in Japan this year, three years after it's release in US etc. Well anyway man, WhyteRomeo, some of your ideas are pretty good, and some of your ideas has already been mentioned, and also, some of your ideas sucks :P And really, Tilly, I don't give a shit about what you think, if it's annoying for you then bring it to the fckn war zone, this is not the right place.

i think surrendering to the police when you have like a half a star. when they just will give you a warning or a ticket or something you can just pull over. Why does every NEED a speedometer. every single noob to the site always says first on there wishlist: Speedometer. whats so good about it? is there something exciting about it or fun? and really, GTAplayer, try saying "man" only when needed. sorry to be picky but its just repetitive and a little annoying.

Well the speedometer adds a lot of realism in the game-play.when you crash into something you can figure it out why your car has that amount of damage (of course if the damage in GTA 4 when hiting a tree at 100 mph and a car a 40mph isn`t the same like in previous GTAs)you hit a tree at 100 km/h and have let`s say 50% damage,but when you hit a tree at 200km/h you have 100% damage(your car is "toasted").If you see the speed you had you can think how much you need to do to your car 10%,20%,30%.... damage.But of course GTA can exist without it and it`s not that important, but it would be kool if it has+if you have 100 km/h and a sign shows you the speed limit is 50 you can figure it out why you get a star if a cop spoted you...Otherwise you`ll wake up with a star for what you think it`s no reason...but it is.Speedometer is not a must it`s more like "it`ll be cool to have..."

I don`t mind that GTAP says all the time "man" it`s funny...

Yeah man, well I don't see anything wrong with a speedometer you know, and as Gycu mentioned in his post, it makes things more exciting and all. And concerning the other thing, well, I think it's just fckn ridiculous that someone complains on how you type and all, especially in this topic.

For f*ck's sake, I said like a few months ago that you can have an option of having it in gameplay by toggling it on and off in the main menu. You can use the speedometer to track how fast cars go instead of having a change of being completely oblivious of exactly how fast your car goes. I admit it might be a bit distracting while driving since you might always keep an eye on it but other than that, what IS the problem with one?

Edited by Rashon125

dude i said that on off switch thingy first! :tongue:

lol jk, but yeah i said it in may of last year. right when i started. when i didnt get why people wanted speedometers so much. (deja vu eh?) and i didnt say, "i dont want it its stupid and useless." i just dont see why EVERYONE wants it and why it is needed in SA. it really isnt. But good point in saying how to find out there top speeds. ;)

EDIT: wow i didnt realize how many seplling mstiakes I hda!

Edited by tilly