LOL!

Thomas.

Hazer teh Wank sent me this and I practically owned!

He Said:

First he knows me and we are friends and i have know him on 3 different forums and you dont know him so i would like you to get your facts straigth before you start making a long lecture he doesnt wanna hear.

I said:

Well I didn't know. Usually n00bs across the forum ask people to be friends, people ask me. I didn't fucking know. So sorry but you've been here a day and I have been here 8 Months and I am allianced with a Global Moderator, So don't fucking start. I have told Noru & Bayside Mafia the PM. Noru isn't impressed.

He Said

wow tell noru i dont care if he is impressed this doesnt have anything to do with him.and im not starting your starting something by saying dont "fucking start"and im not sensitve like some of you guys so im not going to get all mad when i say something i understand being loyal to noru but when this has nothing to do with him,come on stop riding him okay.

I said:

Removed by TFY

He Said:

I guess you are sensitive i didnt say names and i will stfu if you go away gtfo and im not a nood if i was a nood this would be my first forum and i woudnt know the rules and i have been on 3 diffrent forums so im not a noob but noobs like wouldnt understand so whats the point of talking thats why im gonna stfu.

I Said:

You are n00b on this forum though. Thats why people hate you within your first day of being here. Yes you may have been on 3 different forums but you haven't met most the members on this forum, so yes we will call you a n00b but until you improve we will still call you that. Why dont you GTFO. *Laughs at Attempt*
Edited by TFY

Allicanced with a global moderater?

What you mean rockstarerrem? So just because your in his gang dosn't mean shit.

Lawl. K9, don't start fights with other gang members lol.?

@ aznn

The warzone was meant for flaming and RPing but people used it mostly for flaming other members. You shoulda been here when warner got banned and everyone hated Max Payne.

But the warzone was removed before you joined.

It got him scared though which more important and the fact Rockstarrem banned him for being homophobic and all those PMs. We are all having a laugh about in the private forum.

Hazer is such a nood n00b

TFY it seems your the only member who is creating falming topics, this one and the 'Who is the most anoying?' topic, the warzone is gone if you dont like the forums now, then leave.

EDIT

The warzone was removed so new members wont be flamed as soon as they make a few mistakes but it seems it still happens.

Edited by Red Devil

God fucking - you know better than this. First off, THERE IS NO WARZONE. Personally, I don't give a shit about you "owning" him. I think it's pretty damn rude to treat a new member like that. Why're you going to go off and brag about this? It's stupid.

Sure the guy needs some guidance, but you don't flame him to do it.

Guyz, don't use this place as the warzone.

Agreed 100%

This is what happens when the warzone is removed, topics such as this get moved into other forums like this. TFY was there any need in this?

Yeah, it was meant to be preventive with known loopholes, we hoped that people would actually know not to. Agreed with bold, also.

I'm the only admin in a gang, and this is true. I'd ban one of mine as quick as I would someone I didn't know.

What. He sent me a flame PM so I sent one back.

And you didn't have to fucking post it here.

Forum fun and games ISN'T the place to put shit that relates to flaming or as you'd say "owning" a member. Red Devil hit it right on, "The warzone was removed so new members wont be flamed as soon as they make a few mistakes but it seems it still happens. "