Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Gran Turismo 4 Thread

Yeah you're slow, go and get it, oh and you know what else is cool about it.

When you go on the new photo mode, if you got a USB pen drive and plug it into the PS2, you can save your pics onto it, then put them on your PC. Liek OMG how kewl!!1!!1!one!!!1

I have my copy of GT4 and boy is it awesome! The graphics make the XBOX look like and out-dated console. You can also take pics of your car (much like Chris mentioned), but there's also a slideshow you can make with the pics that you've taken! Your own custom screensaver, lol.

Unfortunately, to print your photos, you have to have an Epson printer, which I don't. <_< There's much more added to the game, but I'm not giving anymore away. Purchase the game.

I have. I'm just waiting til March 9th for it to arrive, although it'll probably be the 8th when it comes since I preordered.

It's strange though, I've never known a game to be released on a Wednesday, it's always been Friday in the UK. It must be because Gran Tursimo is such a legend.

can the cars break up, i mean, i have never seen a game with licenced cars that can break up into bits, only modifications

can you customize stuff besides the colour

can they make a better DVD case cover, cause the one they used is so white and plain

I played this game a few times in GAME and I wasn't impressed by it, but I'm more into the street racing (games like GTA and NFS:U)

I played this game a few times in GAME and I wasn't impressed by it, but I'm more into the street racing (games like GTA and NFS:U)

Yeah I've the 4 main Gran Tursimo games and love them all so I guess I like it more. I do have 3 or 4 NFS games too though. I like a lot of racing games.

BTW the one they have in GAME isn't a proper version is it, you can't exactly get far with it to appreciate it more.

I got 25 all I got to do is work on another 25 and the game will be mine. I want to buy a ford taurus SHO when I get the game.q

If you have GT3, you can transfer your data to GT4 to give you your A& B lisence AND 100 credits. So, the Taurus might not even be needed... unless it's your favorite car or something like that...

I got 25 all I got to do is work on another 25 and the game will be mine. I want to buy a ford taurus SHO when I get the game.q

If you have GT3, you can transfer your data to GT4 to give you your A& B lisence AND 100 credits. So, the Taurus might not even be needed... unless it's your favorite car or something like that...

I have a newer less powerful taurus. Does anyone know if there is a litmit on the garage.

Wow, sweet pic. I have tons of pictures, but my PS2 is on its way to the repair station in San Diego so I won't be able to play the game for another two weeks.