Sign in to follow this  
Swifty

How much more do we need to know?

It seems as though news & information concerning GTA IV is starting to hit a dead end & we are now simply hearing the same details paraphrased in different articles. R* have outlined the fundamentals & given us a pretty delicious taste of what's to come, so do we really need to find out any more before the games release?

If so, what kind of deatails are you still hungry for? Or perhaps you may think we are now being more greedy than curious & believe that too much information will only dampen the gaming experience.

My own feeling is that I've heard enough & I'm not going to go hunting for new details or news, although some in game footage would be nice & if it were to be laid on a plate in front of me, there is no way that I can say no.

I'm pretty much with you.

I don't want too much more spoiled.

I am curious to know what kind of Storylin elength we're talking about in terms of game hours but I can't think of much else.

I would really like to see some gameplay footage. Other than that, I'd rather wait for its release than have too much info spoiling the surprise. Personally I don't see why they can't release it sooner! But that's how it is!

I don't really care, I'm not going to buy any new-gen consoles so I'm placing my bets on the PC version. Which means we'll already know everything by then, if that day ever comes :S

I've heard last year that the previews will reveal 30% of R*s game, so there will still be plenty to discover while playing the game ( just think on how many previews we had 'till now ) ... Also, more details about the map would be nice.

so lets se if i got this right u cant mod cars or bikes

or is still cars modable?

I don't think there will be any mod features. Hopefully there will still be the old pay & sprays.

so lets se if i got this right u cant mod cars or bikes

or is still cars modable?

There is no modding of cars or bikes.