GTAFanat

New GTA Trailer 'Good Lord, What Are You Doing?'

Just posting this to hear your ideas on the new GTA IV trailer. Do you think it will involve any gameplay footage? It is due to be released on 3.27.08 for those of you who didn't know.

Good Lord, What Are You Doing? a.k.a. Everybody's A Rat. :thumbsup: I think the new trailer might be like the departed or something, because of the whole everybodys a rat thing.

I think that the new trailer is going to expand more about the characters and possibly or it might definitely introduce us to someone knew.

maybe niko comes into a room and sees his cousin informing on him so he says "Good lord what are you doing!"and shoots him

That's pretty cool. I hope to see some gameplay footage and possible online gameplay as well but I doubt it'll happen.

No, It's already been confirmed that there won't be any gameplay in Trailer 4. Just cinematics and a general expand on the storyline.

i think it will be all dramatic and stuff and it will show like niko will do something shocking lol

LOLZ, like he comes in a room and he hears this strange noise, opens the bathroom door and sees Roman jacking off to a picture of a lama and Niko yells "Everyones a rat" <--- RANDOM, i mean Niko yells "GOOD LORD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

i think it will be all dramatic and stuff and it will show like niko will do something shocking lol

LOLZ, like he comes in a room and he hears this strange noise, opens the bathroom door and sees Roman jacking off to a picture of a lama and Niko yells "Everyones a rat" <--- RANDOM, i mean Niko yells "GOOD LORD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

ROFL! I think that Niko will do something like perhaps rob a store and the shop keeper shouts "GOOD LORD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" and Niko says "Everyones a rat" which does not relate anyhow to anything. RANDOM.

Well, I think it won't be Niko--- he doesn't seem like a guy that'll say 'good lord'. It could be a British man.

I was gona say that it's not the kind of language a hardened Eastern European ex-Soldier would be using. I would imagine Niko might be breaking out some torture techniques & "Good Lord, what are you doing?" Is the reaction of a bystander. As in all other GTA's the line between cutscenes & gamelay will be extremely subtle, so I don't think we would be able to tell the difference even if this new trailer did include actual gameplay. In fact it was probably already included in some of the previous trailers.

I'm really eager to see it but I know, the R* site is going to be absolutely raped, so I'm just gona wait till it's posted in here.