Sign in to follow this  
Bar27262

Realstic Car crash's

I Heard they will be realstic car's crashs I Think there be Automatic Call for Help like in 2008 Models Like it could be Like this

"Mr.Bello i recived you just been in car crash im contacting Emergency Services."

I really hope not, how many times do you get in a crash? :P i get in one pretty often and it would be quite a pain if the ambulance came every single time and if that feature is included, i think it would only be on the higher-end cars

Edited by STL67

Well actually this would probably be a good idea for peds so when they crash they don't keep their damn cars on the road blocking the way and ambulances actually come and help them. Maybe tow trucks tow their cars away. But if you're playing I doubt R* would make you be stuck in the car after a fatal crash and wait until the ambulance comes to save you.

It realistic car crashes were included in GTA IV, then everytime you speed and crash, you'd get injured and have an ambulance come a 1/2 minute after the crash and rescue you OR you'd just get wasted everytime you do so.

Boring. <_<

EDIT: I'd also be tired of that voice that says:

"Mr.Bello i recived you just been in car crash im contacting Emergency Services."

Edited by NotYouHaha

that would probably get annoying to me.But getting like tow service to fix your car somewhere would be cool since i heard some cars break down after awhile

it would be cool if a towtruck would come and tow the car away for you if you wanted to. only if it was your own though...

ups detour1 already said it :D

Edited by frontier

I'm really excited about the active suspension, like in the trailers when they hit the bump the way the suspension acted was wicked. :yup:

I loved how realistic Mafia was, but one thing that always upset me was the driving... it felt so stiff.

I can't wait for this game, car chases online will be so intence ^_^

I don't know how realistic crashes will be damage-wise, but Rockstar did say that if you're going fast enough you will fly through the windshield when you crash. But I don't think this will kill you instantly (unless you're energy/health is low, of course) because, as others have said, that would get very annoying very quickly.

Edited by Ziggy

It wouldn't be Niko's name each time....its probably very rare that you'd be driving a car he actually owns. It'd be the name of the person he stole it from. And being Rockstar, they'd probably find a way to spice it up so it isn't the same line over and over.

It wouldn't be Niko's name each time....its probably very rare that you'd be driving a car he actually owns. It'd be the name of the person he stole it from. And being Rockstar, they'd probably find a way to spice it up so it isn't the same line over and over.

Hmmm, flying through windshields when you crash going really fast*thinks*I think thats on saints row...

yeah, that would be cool but i crash at least every 20 seconds so i dont think it would be a good addon. but i hope the cars colliding and the police P.I.T is more realistic (im sure it will be with R.A.G.E)

I don't think R* would add that when you crash there is gonna be an ambulance coming just around the corner. It would ruin the GTA experience way to much. That's my opinion though.