GTA IV PS3 map revealed

Ciaran

A person called pallamallawa has uploaded pictures of what looks like an authentic GTA IV map for the PS3 version. The latest GTA's all include a map of the city and this time it's no different. You can visit the website *Link Removed* to view the images.

Thanks for the heads up kip.

*Link Removed*

Edited by MishoM

in the controls section it says left and right on the d-pad is just for the radio, but in 360 mag it says that left and right on the d-pad changes weapon, and they have played it so I am more inclined to think this is a fake!

edit: scratch that, i didnt read it properly!!!!

Edited by jeremyjeremy00

These maps don't exist anymore. They were banned by R*, just like the Multiplayer screens.

kinda dont like the map. it's big enough but it's to liberty city like! im bored of that.

you can find the mp screens in tgap's gallery

wtf up wit the controls! i think L1 and R1 should switch with L2 and R2 so it's r1 or l1 to shoot. and it'll take me a long time to get used to the car controls X= forward imo

Edited by Deji

Hey guys,

As some of you may already know, un-authorized photos of the official Grand Theft Auto IV map have been posted on the Internet. We would greatly appreciate it if you would refrain from posting these images on your sites or forums. As I’m sure most of you already know, we prefer not to release assets such as this ahead of time, since we want the fans to discover these types of things on their own while playing the game. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated, and as always if there are any questions, please do not hesitate to email us...

Thanks,

RSGNYC Webmaster