Dr. Dbl-Gee's Userbars

userbaradvertwe0.jpg

Welcome!

I just started creating Userbars and i would like to thank MrLlamaLlama for an awesome tutorial.

I do not want to claim to be professional as i am still in a quite early stage but i will still do my best to complete any requests. Here are a few examples of early my work so far:

infernususerbar1js8.jpg

maybachuserbar2ut2.jpg

halflife2userbarkf1.png

noobpwneruserbarmn8.jpg

myuserbarnewdi2.jpg

spbanbar2kn6.jpg

A really crappy one:

myuserbar3iv7.png

I have decided that i will not charge anymore. Charging for userbars is just gay and i think i will leave it up to you guys if you want to pay me or not, i dont mind. I will do my best with any requests and if you wish to give me any tipps or help feel free to comment here.

Completed Requests:

(1) For Huckleberry Pie: eloiserequestbardt1.jpg

(2) For Desert Fox: dfoxrequesthf9.png

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

OK, I know I can do userbars, but can you make me the following:

An Eloise at The Plaza userbar, and a Nokia 6230i one? God Bless and keep up the business... :lolbounce:

Sure thang man, im done and i hope you like it:

eloiserequestbardt1.jpg

URL: http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5779/el...questbardt1.jpg

Here is the Nokia 6230i userbar but i did not create this so you do not have to credit me or pay me for it. I have found it on Userbarz.com. Here you go:

12415.jpg

If you are happy with the "Eloise at the Plaza" i would appreciate 10$ for it. Thank you for requesting.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Your making Userbars now? lol. They seem quite nice actually if you say your a begginer. But honesty, you need a new sig and avatar... It doesnt look good anymore but the Userbars are very nice, infact i find the "teh n00b pwner" because teh colours fit my ugly sig quite well. I will pay 10$ if you give me the link.

An Eloise at The Plaza userbar, and a Nokia 6230i one? God Bless and keep up the business... :lolbounce:

eloiserequestbardt1.jpg

Here is the Nokia 6230i userbar but i did not create this so you do not have to credit me or pay me for it. I have found it on Userbarz.com. Here you go:

12415.jpg

If you are happy with the "Eloise at the Plaza" i would appreciate 10$ for it. Thank you for requesting.

Gee, thanks, Doc... I gave you more than what you ask because of that... :lolbounce: God Bless and keep up the good work... :coolthumbup:

Guys first of all, thanks for all your encouragement. The only problem is that i dont have the propper Photoshop, i have the Photoshop elements 5 or something... Its pretty annoying but its better than MS paint and i guess its alright for making small things like Userbars.

Your making Userbars now? lol. They seem quite nice actually if you say your a begginer. But honesty, you need a new sig and avatar... It doesnt look good anymore but the Userbars are very nice, infact i find the "teh n00b pwner" because teh colours fit my ugly sig quite well. I will pay 10$ if you give me the link.

Thanks, I will give you the link very soon. BTW, i am trying to change my sig because you are right, its way too noobish but i still need someone to help me smoothen it out and remove the white background. I might ask MrLlamaLlama at his shop to help me out...

eloiserequestbardt1.jpg

12415.jpg

Gee, thanks, Doc... I gave you more than what you ask because of that... :lolbounce: God Bless and keep up the good work... :coolthumbup:

Thanks a lot and im very glad you like it but I decided that charging people for userbars is wrong. So if you would like to recieve your money back, please tell me the amount and i will figure out how to return it to you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Dude could i ask you for a special request? im willing to pay 400$ if you make me a prodigy styled sig. One with like Keith Flint and his funky hair or something... Here are all the details

Font: your choice

Theme: Prodigy

Colors: Epic purple or pink... Dark and Epic, wierd...

Size: my sig size

Text: AIR

and a border too please. Thanks dude.

Edited by AIR

Ayt, AIR il do it for you bro.

The code that Dr. Dbl gave me wont show up when i paste it under my sig

OOH! you need the Code for it to show under your sig! i see yo, but i cannot right the full code because it will turn into the picture

Add [ IMG ] (with no spaces), then paste the link, then add [ /IMG ] (with no spaces)

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee