Why you use forums....

Deji

Why do you use forums? And if your like me why do you spend your life on the computer?

I do cause i've lived in the city my whole life and now i've been moved to the countryside. I hate it here really. You'd have thought with the beach around the corner i'd go out more but i'm just not that type of person. I also spend time on forums as I want to find someone like me. Unfortunatly there is not many people like me on that i've found so far so I have to put up with you guys :lol: lol. Your Ok... I guess. But when my friend from 300 miles away comes I won't care about you too much (Dont take offence to that! lol)

I never even knew what a forum was before moving here! Now i'm signed up to about 20+!

me, i joined the forums just for fun and information about GTA. I also want to improve my social skills :P

i spend my time infront of the computer for most of the time because i don't have many friends and i don't like going out of my house and even going out of my town. And actually, having a PC is one of the best thing in my whole life

I joined this site because I wanted to help people out with GTA (Since I knew quite alot), but then I got into Graphics and Web Design which got me into makig my own website. So you could say that if I never joined this website, I wouldn't have used Photoshop before, and neither would have I became a Moderator here.

I do spend time in front of a monitor, but I also tend to balance it with my social life, but at the moment, social life is a little... Hard to get, if you're in my shoes.

It started w/ a few cars for VC (which took on a life of it's own) & I ended up wanting to get into script mods, especially

mission scripting. I even have a few outlined (about 20) & new characters for SA, like "A Streetcar named Disaster"

where CJ has to stop a bomb-rigged streetcar in SF from killing US Senator Vercetti (I know that guy from somewhere)

& even takes missions w/ Vic Vance (he faked his death in VC).

I haven't gotten as far w/ that as I wanted but I like talking to you guys & sometimes you really make me laugh.

I joined the forum for help, support, and a way to be able to talk to people with similar interests to me.

I spend my life on the PC because there's fuck all else to do, plus, it's kinda, just, what i do, i'm into the whole building PC's thing, so why not enjoy what I've created?

I like helping people with problems they have with their games, I don't bother with personal issues online. I also keep up to date with the latest films, games, music etc online, so I know when the things I look forward to come out. I think it's fine if you're on lots of forums TBH, I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks.