Sign in to follow this  
sobester

GTA IV: The shocking truth! OMFG!

I've heard that GTA iv is a prototype :bashhead::thumbsdown::pissedred: because rockstars just testing the Graphics and type's of missions and new activities :dribble::rolleyes: and in the next GTA there will be more stuff than in S.A. believe me..... :lolbounce::coolthumbup:

Edited by sobester

Even my 6 year-old would of realised that R* was just testing the hardware and they'll make bigger and better GTAs so

CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

Edited by Gycu X

Sobester, just get rid of your very young life, because you aren't fooling anyone. You're fucking ten-years old. You don't know anyone from Rockstar. I'm sick and tired of your shit. Everything you post irritates me to no end. You make me want to track you down and reenact the Andrea Yates case.

Edited by L-RiC

Sobester, on top of the fact that you have little to no idea what you're talking about, it is very, very wrong to blatantly and obviously misquote people. If you don't stop flaming, there will be consequences.

All others involved in the flaming, (you know who you are), same applies to you.

Y'know, I honestly think sobester believes he's not doing anything wrong. That he's just posting his (asinine and totally fucking retarded) ideas. Let me explain something to you, you failed abortion. Calling us retards and using homophobic remarks makes you all the more a dickhead. You cannot compare to us in any way. Only the veterans on this forum can put up any sort of a fight with me. And Gycu's making you look like a dumbass, and I owned him once! (No offense to you, Gycu. :P) I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish as it's been a few years since my n00b years. However, I can guess that you're trying so hard to not look like a moron, but failing on every single level. If you have any self-respect left, I'd recommend giving up. But, since you're not gonna read this post and just replace it with the mind-numbing bullshit only a prepubescent bastard can come up with, you're a fucking loser and I hope your mother smothers you in your sleep.

EDIT: I'm done, and I'm sorry MLL. You posted before me...

Edited by L-RiC

So, Sobby, where'd you hear this from then?

Whoever told you should go die. If you made it up go die.

kthxbye :)