OMFG!

NSanityHD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only got 3 posts on there :P One of them was a very vile, rude post aimed at johnny-kazuki (aka a drunk Hazer on GTAForums that night) it was a hilarious topic and Derty Jerzian ruled almost every post in it. Never liked GTAForums, Never will. I might as well go log in but I can't remember the password nor my username :P. What a relief.

I've only got 3 posts on there :P One of them was a very vile, rude post aimed at johnny-kazuki (aka a drunk Hazer on GTAForums that night) it was a hilarious topic and Derty Jerzian ruled almost every post in it. Never liked GTAForums, Never will. I might as well go log in but I can't remember the password nor my username :P . What a relief.

Haha!

I remember that very topic. We were flaming them and I was almost getting a warning, so I exited.

I had several Duplicate accounts on there. :P

They're that thick, they don't even know about it. :lol:

They have IP checks.

I've had 5 total GTAF accounts.

I'm admin on another forum, you can see dupe accounts easilly.

You're just lucky lol it's rare to get away with it.

They have 216,000 accounts on there, Don't think they'll be concerned about few Dupe account. Doesn't even make sense why you guys have multiple accounts on there, Makes sense here coz you can join multiple gangs and stuff!

@Dark lord: :hurrhurr:

But you don't have dupe accounts on here...

Dooo you...??

Lmao

@ Ice: Why were you even advertising TGTAP or whatever on there anyway? There would be more n00bs to handle for the moderators here when even the better members over there join.

I'm surprised that you haven't posted a topic in the suggestions forum entitled "Chris did you change the Moderator Buttons?" like the "Chris did you remove the latest news heading?" or something. lol

Edited by ThomasY