Bigfoot body found

Harwood Butcher

Bigfoot Body Found in Georgia?

DNA and photo evidence to be presented at press conference August 15, 2008,

Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto, Palo Alto, California, open only to credentialed

members of the press, not to the public.

“I have found the body that would confirm Bigfoot exists.”

- Tom Biscardi, searchingforbigfoot.com

SOURCE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol good pic. Looks like they got a gorilla suit and put some okay-looking innards on it etc.

Also WTF at American towns using European country names, fuck is up with that? I read this and assumed it was in the country Georgia (i.e. the one at war with Russia right now). Weird.

But yeah. Not sure why this is making news. Looks like a typical fake to me. Saw a similar article regarding the same pic on a reputable news site earlier.

Lol good pic. Looks like they got a gorilla suit and put some okay-looking innards on it etc.

Also WTF at American towns using European country names, fuck is up with that? I read this and assumed it was in the country Georgia (i.e. the one at war with Russia right now). Weird.

But yeah. Not sure why this is making news. Looks like a typical fake to me. Saw a similar article regarding the same pic on a reputable news site earlier.

bold: It's actually a state, but you know...whatever. :P

We also take names from the east and just add "New" at the beginning of them. :thumbsup:

Anyways...yeah...Bigfoot...not too sure what to say about it. Usually Earth Files does a good investigation before posting these articles...so you never know.

Agreed. We (people) have been over here long enough that I'm sure if there was a bigfoot we would have found it by now.

On a sidenote, I'm watching monster quest on the history channel. Every episode they "almost" find the creature and then fail.

And since we're speaking of US being unoriginal - I can think of Poland, Russia, Norway, Mexico, Paris in my state alone. I'm sure there's more.

Oh yeah sorry I meant 'state' when I typed that... woops :P

But yeah, America is very unoriginal with names.

But yeah I don't believe this shit. Until there's hard evidence I never will, I simply don't care for bigfoot's existence or lack of.

What else do you expect from a country that has almost none of its native inhabitants? As for this "Bigfoot carcass", I've been wondering where I put my friend's Halloween costume and lunch!

Edited by L-RiC

bold: It's actually a state, but you know...whatever. :P

We also take names from the east and just add "New" at the beginning of them.

Yeah so do we, except we do it way better than you do.

Plus that's fake.

Like a "credible" news outlet hasn't been fooled before?

No, the news stations just hear about these things. Earth Files actually goes to get their own information, do their own investigations.

and notice, they didn't say "BIGFOOT FOUND!!1!!1!1!!!"

It has a question mark, meaning their investigation isn't complete yet, but since they did post the article it means that they do have some credible evidence that it could possibly be a bigfoot type of creature and that it's not just a costume.