What's the point?

I understand why this rule is in effect, so people aren't changing their names every day, but does it really have to be 90 days?

And it's not like people would be able to disguise themselves by changing their name, because their Avatar, Signature, Posts, etc., would still be there....

Edited by raybob95

I'm going to try and say this in the best way I could. Since video games screwed with my language skills.

You should know why the rule is in affect, and know why Chris enabled this feature. Mostly because if he would just let people be wild and keep changing their name every month will be wild and crazy, and hard to keep track of people. Did it say you have to wait 90 days when you clicked on it? Then its just giving you the urge to change your name. Uhh I hoped I helped, a little bit.

Or maybe if you want it changed ASAP, you can just PM an administrator and tell him that you want your name changed.

Couldn't agree more, my friends list on XBL is full of people who got a wild hair & changed their names.

Who are you again? Where do I know you from?

Cut Raybob a little slack, he just asked a simple question & if he gets slapped down every time he talks he'll just

get a crappy attitude. We all had to start somewhere.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

He's been here since november - how long does he get to learn?

As for name changes - a lot of the staff have been through a change once or twice. That's once or twice ever. Many staff are choosing to use their real names now (eg Chris, Gerard, Sherman) instead of their old pseudonyms (Pyr0xide, Xenon/Zino, Sky/Skyline787). This is changed simply because you regret your initial choice and choose to use something better.

Changing it every few weeks, or changing it to hide from people (pretending to be someone new) is just wrong, and not what the system was intended for. There was a time when you had to pay for a name change in forum dollars, and perhaps that should return.

Hey Raybob, is this a continuation of your game? Heh.

I agree to Chris. Imagine if we will keep on changing our names, all of us are fucked. And you're stupid if you can't just choose a name and stay on it.

You're the one to be speaking? :lol: you had your other name for a month :P

I'm just picking with you, but issue resolved.. topic closed :D