LOLCODE.

Damjan

HTML is not a coding language and it's not making fun of HTML. It's simply parodying real programming languages in the style of lolcats. It was funny when they first did it although incredibly geeky. Some people are a little too obsessed with lolcats.

You'd find it funny if you were an actual programmer though because you can understand what it's doing and what the references are to.

Unless you know a programming language it doesn't matter, you won't get it and you won't understand why it's meant to be funny. Just carry on looking at pictures of lolcats like Chestnut is doing ;)

I don't have any scripting talent, but I do however get the LOLCODE. I still don't find it that funny, really. Again, it's just novelty to me. And like you said, anyone who would actually write anything in it is probably an asshole.

HTML is not a coding language and it's not making fun of HTML. It's simply parodying real programming languages in the style of lolcats. It was funny when they first did it although incredibly geeky. Some people are a little too obsessed with lolcats.

You'd find it funny if you were an actual programmer though because you can understand what it's doing and what the references are to.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Unless you know a programming language it doesn't matter, you won't get it and you won't understand why it's meant to be funny. Just carry on looking at pictures of lolcats like Chestnut is doing ;)

I don't have any scripting talent, but I do however get the LOLCODE. I still don't find it that funny, really. Again, it's just novelty to me. And like you said, anyone who would actually write anything in it is probably an asshole.

I wanna try.