Cheapest cigarettes in the UK?

Connor

Just wondering what are the cheapest cigs in the UK but aren't too horrible tasting, because you can get pretty crap cigs right...?

I ain't got much money really, but I don't want any cigs that taste like shit...I'm fine with a moderate amount of shit taste, but when there is better available, might as well get the nicer tasting shit...?

Edited by Connor

Not really heard of those brands over here, I'll have a look in the shop, but I have to be quick, or else they'll know I'm not old enough...:awecry:

I heard off someone after making this topic that a 10 deck of Richmond Superkings is about £2.44...and my mom smokes them, so they can't be that shit.

It's just cause I don't wanna be buying a 10 deck of cigs that taste like crap, since I've tried some, that I could smoke all day and some that make me feel sick because they taste horrible...

Edited by Connor

Can't you just walk into your nearest supermarket or local convenience store or newsagent and just look at the prices?

I'm not a smoker, but I would imagine the lesser known brands are going to be the cheapest. Then again they might be lesser known for a reason... so I dunno... bit of a useless post really but yeah kids, you shouldn't smoke (cigarettes), you will die of lung cancer and won't be able to run away from stuff... etc.

I have people who can go in for me if I fail anyway...:awesome:

It's completely legal for minors to smoke and buy tobacco products anyway, but it's illegal to sell them to minors, dunno how that's meant to work.

What? Are you sure you don't have some warped perception of the law? I know around here it's common for people to entirely make shit up and try to pass it as real "laws".

Yeah I'm pretty sure the UK law only concerns the sale of tobacco, rather than it's use. Obviously it's frowned upon if you see a child smoking but yeah... :P

The legal age to buy cigarettes was raised from 16 to 18 last year some time so it's the same as alcohol now.

I tried a menthol cigarette once and it tasted awful, worse than a real one, wtf is up with that?

Cigarette prices are crazy in the UK. Here in the Middle East you can buy them for less than a pound, and nobody cares how old you are. But there are better ways of smoking than cigarettes here. It's called Dokha. I'll talk about it if anybody actually cares. Or you could just wiki it.

My family moved here for better work.

Shisha is over-rated. I have my own shisha pipe and watermelon flavour for it. I guess thats what happens to you when you live in the Middle East though, I got tired of it quickly. It's good though to have at parties as pretty much everyone enjoys it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the UK law only concerns the sale of tobacco, rather than it's use. Obviously it's frowned upon if you see a child smoking but yeah... :P

The legal age to buy cigarettes was raised from 16 to 18 last year some time so it's the same as alcohol now.

I tried a menthol cigarette once and it tasted awful, worse than a real one, wtf is up with that?

That's funny. Must've been one shitty cig. I like most menthols, even though I hate menthol.

Where abouts are you in the middle east and why btw? :awesome:

I just read up about Dokha on wikipedia, looks pretty nice.

Anybody tried a Shisha/Hookah? (I haven't, my mate told me about it, sounds cool)

We have a small hookah. Hookahs are definitely nice. Shit, if I could hook this one up in my car I'd probably stop smoking cigarettes.

Hookah bars are awesome. Very chill and enjoyable.

Shisha is over-rated. I have my own shisha pipe and watermelon flavour for it. I guess thats what happens to you when you live in the Middle East though, I got tired of it quickly. It's good though to have at parties as pretty much everyone enjoys it.

I don't see why it's over-rated. It's smoother, better tasting, and less harmful than cigarettes. Cigarettes are over-rated.

Yeah, Shisha is like 5 times more unhealthier than a normal cigarette. I'd like to try it some day though, just to see how it tastes.

Edited by GTA Don