Guitar Hero

Dirty Harry

Here I was, this nice summer afternoon reading a forum until I stumble across a topic, it had a youtube link, to Kurt Cobain, on guitar hero.

Now, I'm not, at all, a GH fan, I think it's fucking dumb. I'm not huge of Nirvana either anymore, but for the nice designers who did GH and Dave Grohl and Courtney Love's part, this is fucking disgusting, see it for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UuAoEW5MbI

Oh right lol. I didnt get what you were so cut at.

Yeah havent you noticed, it's like that in the other Guitar Hero's too. I see a Ozzy Osborne lookalike singing some random song.

Sure it's bad but not worth having a cry over. Do you get cut when people play as Slash on a Michael Jackson song too?

Edited by WRX22B1998

Yeah havent you noticed, it's like that in the other Guitar Hero's too. I see a Ozzy Osborne lookalike singing some random song.

Sure it's bad but not worth having a cry over. Do you get cut when people play as Slash on a Michael Jackson song too?

That's a bit different.

Anyway, I share the same opinion to be honest, it was pretty lame to see that vid.

Slash himself played in a MJ song or do you forget?

But Slash isn't a musician, he's a hired gun.

Do I forget? Lol I never even knew that he did in the first place... That actually wasn't meant to be a proper example lol I just remembered Slash from Guitar Hero and thought of a totally unrelated musician.

Edited by WRX22B1998

• 2 weeks later...

Slash may be a "hired gun", but he's still a great musician. And quite frankly, a way better one than Kurt Cobain.

Quite frankly, I think anyone getting pissy about this is just being whiny. Oh waaaaah! I don't want to be a celebrity, so I'll publicly sell my music! Yeah, fucking stupid if you ask me. Rock Band and Guitar Hero both are about deserving and recognizable rock musicians. To bitch about a musician that you like being on one of them is ridiculous and you all know it is.

• Like 1