Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I guess you're lucky then that the Dracula castle is far away... Hehe, I see, so it's in South Transilvania, had no idea, well you sure learn something new everyday I guess. How come it's so corrupted?

CroScorpion, yeah I'd love to have snow in GTA IV, but I'm not really against Canada, as I have said before I'm sure I'll love it wherever it's going to take place, but I wouldn't like it to be in Canada for some reason you know, but the fact that they have snow is just positive man. And yes, some european cities would have been pretty damn nice.

Shit, he was born in Austria? I should have paid more attention on the history lessons, well you learn something new everyday I guess :)

Anyway man... Yeah Germany would have been pretty damn cool, played MOH? It has some really nice areas you know, so yeah, it's beautiful and the trance music is damn popular in Germany.

Well I guess you're lucky then that the Dracula castle is far away... Hehe, I see, so it's in South Transilvania, had no idea, well you sure learn something new everyday I guess. How come it's so corrupted?

CroScorpion, yeah I'd love to have snow in GTA IV, but I'm not really against Canada, as I have said before I'm sure I'll love it wherever it's going to take place, but I wouldn't like it to be in Canada for some reason you know, but the fact that they have snow is just positive man. And yes, some european cities would have been pretty damn nice.

It`s full of corruption,the politicians compete one with eachother who steels the most--->the country doesn`t evolve,it`s like we were back in 1989 when we were comunists.The import is much bigger than export-->Romania has big sums of money to pay to other countries.the roads destroy your car in 1 day.

Shit man, now when you're mentioning it I understand what you mean, Glasgow looks kinda nice, yeah that'd be a good place I guess for a game like GTA... One question, does it snow in Glasgow? That'd be awesome you know... This picture looks really nice you know:

Glasgow%20City%20NE.jpg

Shit man, now when you're mentioning it I understand what you mean, Glasgow looks kinda nice, yeah that'd be a good place I guess for a game like GTA... One question, does it snow in Glasgow? That'd be awesome you know... This picture looks really nice you know:

Glasgow%20City%20NE.jpg

It just really rains in Glasgow GTAPlayer.

EDIT: Look rain in Glasgow

post-9264-1173014553_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2003

ArtSweet yeah I was kinda thinking about that too... But anyway it looks pretty nice you know... Oh so it just rains in Glasgow... man I love rain... Anyway Glasgow isn't a bad idea... It is actually a pretty good place for a game like GTA. And here's another pic with some traffic you know:

Glasgow%20City%20N.jpg

Edited by GTAPlayer