Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

hey guys, how about amsterdam? its one cool city with bunch of crimes, drugs, prostitution, gambling, and many more.

but i was thinking if it is in amsterdam it wouldn't be as fun, because that place is for having 'vacation' fun instead of any dirty bussiness.

so maybe they could make it like las venturas, with less bussiness :)

and there's so much more cities in netherlands they could use

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ArtSweet, great man! We haven't talked about Amsterdam :) Looks like a cool city filled with crime and all, it's pretty damn big too. Yeah that would certainly be a good location for a GTA game, yeah and you're right, they could add some ala Las Venturas (Las Vegas) features to the city, everything is possible man.

Yeah Cro, that's some nice pictures of Amsterdam. The reason why I didn't post some pictures is because I wanted to give ArtSweet the chance, I thought that he maybe wanted to post some pictures himself. Anyway man, really nice pictures of Amsterdam. We've been talking about a lot of locations you know, these are the places we've been talking about so far, and yeah man, quite a list, isn't it, and oh yeah, I'm sure I've forgotten five or something but just tell me if I have forgot something and I'll put it on the list.

Moscow

Mexico City

Idaho, Boise

Africa, Addis Ababa, Cairo

Hawaii, Honolulu

New York (Liberty City)

Toronto

Carcer City (Speculated to be based on Newark, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, or Cleveland, and is speculated to be the primary location for GTA IV.)

Cuba, Havanna

Brazil, Rio

Chicago

Florida, Vice City

Las Vegas (Las Venturas)

Italy, Sicily or Rome

Paris

Hong Kong

Shanghai

Beijiing

Tokyo, China

Athens

Munich

Amsterdam

Glasgow

Seattle

Sydney

Nice

Edited by GTAPlayer

Yeah Cro, that's some nice pictures of Amsterdam. The reason why I didn't post some pictures is because I wanted to give ArtSweet the chance, I thought that he maybe wanted to post some pictures himself. Anyway man, really nice pictures of Amsterdam. We've been talking about a lot of locations you know, these are the places we've been talking about so far, and yeah man, quite a list, isn't it, and oh yeah, I'm sure I've forgotten five or something but just tell me if I have forgot something and I'll put it on the list.

Moscow

Mexico City

Idaho, Boise

Hawaii, Honolulu

New York (Liberty City)

Toronto

Carcer City (Speculated to be based on Newark, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, or Cleveland, and is speculated to be the primary location for GTA IV.)

Cuba, Havanna

Brazil, Rio

Chicago

Florida, Vice City

Las Vegas (Las Venturas)

Italy, Sicily or Rome

Paris

Hong Kong

Shanghai

Beijiing

Tokyo

Tokyo, China

Athens

Munich

Amsterdam

Glasgow

Man you forgot to put Nice, Seattle and Sydney up there. And why did you put two Tokyos?

Moscow

Mexico City

Idaho, Boise

Hawaii, Honolulu

New York (Liberty City)

Toronto

Cuba, Havanna

Brazil, Rio

Chicago

Florida, Vice City

Las Vegas (Las Venturas)

Italy, Sicily or Rome

Paris

Hong Kong

Shanghai

Beijiing

Tokyo

Tokyo, China

Athens

Munich

Amsterdam

Glasgow

THAT WOULD ROCK

Nah man, I highly don't think that will happen 2003, I mean, this is GTA we're talking about, it's certainly a cool idea, but not in GTA, so if you put it in another game that would be fine but not in GTA, know what I'm saying.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Well I really believe the city is going to be Carcer City, it has been mentioned in GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories and finally Vice City Stories, so yeah man I think it's pretty damn obvious that it's going to take place in Carcer City. But you never know.

Edited by GTAPlayer

I highly rate it will be set in Carcer city. Seems like a bit of a void in the GTA series, especially after so much mention in III and LCS

FYI, tokyo is in japan, not china.

Yeah but Tokyo, China was mentioned in GTA: VCS.

Edited by 2003