Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I liked London 1969 but beeing in 1969 was the only reason I disliked,it was a great game with great controls and cars were also but was old...How about Beijing for a location( another country whwre you`re gonna get lost if you don`t speak chineese).?

If in Beijing I hope it`s gonna be the year 2008 (Olimpic Games) and if in London in 2012 (Olimpic Games too) I dunno why ,and I don`t like the Olimpic Games .Important years:EURO 2008,EURO 2012,OG Beijing 2008,OG London 2012....This has nothing to do with GTA but I`ve heard that `till OG in Beijing they`re gonna build some really cool buildings with high-techology maybe in London too.

Edited by Gycu

Yeah, well the olympic games has nothing to do with GTA, and I can't say anything more than that but I know what you mean Gycu. Anyway man, Beijiing is a great place.

Edit: Oh and Cro, hehe, you're not saying you want to call it Oprah City :P

Edited by GTAPlayer

I was just messing a little Cro :) Italy, when I think about Italy I think about the best food in the world. I love italian food, oh yeah. Oh yeah, Siciliy is a good idea ArtSweet, I'd love it to take place somewhere in Italy, like Sicily, Palermo, look at this picture of Palermo, enjoy.