Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you talking about high-speed trains? Yeah man, I agree, but I doubt it's going to take place in France... Now, I really believe it's going to take place in Carcer City, but of course it's also the location for the Manhunt-series too so... Well you never know, but everything is pointing to Carcer City. But of course, could be London as well, or Idaho and Tokyo, China. Those are the cities that probably has the biggest chance.

Wu-Zi-Mu yeah man, Mexico City is on my most wanted list and I would love to have a city in GTA IV based on Mexico City. But chances are most likely that it will take place in Carcer City.

Yeah, and Mexico City is one of the biggest cites in world

Its not the biggest city in the world. If its Amsterdam i could be called like Homer City or Egg City or Code City.

WTF?Cities with 32 million people?Imposible...Plus, GTA doesn`t need a big(in all ways population/economy/land...) city :Vice City was set in Miami,that`s not a big city...London is 10x bigger...if not 20x.And I heard somewhere that Mexico City has 20million people,biggest in the word,but I dunno if it`s true...Any city that will be in GTA will be minimized....I mean San Francisco(San Fierro in SA) has 47 square kilometres and the entire SA map had about 44 sq/km...Plus Mexico is not a cool city ,but it might be a posibilty.

You got that right, oh yeah, real fresh man. San Fransisco has already proved itself being a great location for car chases, action and stuff in movies and video games. So yeah man, San Fransisco (San Fierro) would be nice, but I don't think it will happen, and personally, I don't know man, you know I would like something else this time, know what I'm saying, I mean, I can go to San Fierro whenever I want, oh yeah.