Sorry

Jezz Torrent

this is tyler, i dunno why i was banned a second time, but please hear me out. before you warn me, reban me or do anything like that, just read this post.

ok, me and spaz had an arguement at another forum. i finally came to my senses, apologized. spaz accepted. i've been blaming this whole thing on all you guys for the longest time, until i realized, it wasnt all you, it was me. so heres my official apology:

i am sorry for causing all the trouble i've been causing. what ive been acting like lately is not me at all. its just, i hate losing to people, so if somebody says anything the least bit rude, i have to fight back cuz i hate losing. i didnt mean to cause all the trouble that i did, and im really sorry. i didnt realize how much trouble i actually caused up until now. now i realized i did cause a lot of trouble and this is my official apology.

spaz- i fought most with you and im really sorry. we made up already so theres not much more i need to say

zino-im sorry for being downright rediculous in reporting you for saying did you sleep with the ideas and such to me.

chris82-sorry for yelling at you and all that

crimson-i didnt do much to you, but if i did, im sorry

chris-sorry for doing nothing but arguing in your forum

ok, theres my apology. please do not reban me. i will now continue on with posting my contributions, i do have one which i will post now, so yeah. any comments on this apology, please reply here.

You seem to in some kind of semi-dellusional state. If someone says something to you, you have to fight back? What's wrong with losing, you can't win everything. Admittedly you can't win against us [staff] but that's different. I'm pretty sure I already gave you a second warning and we banned you again but I can't remember, but anyway if you disrupt the place again you are never coming back.

I seriously think you SHOULDNT come back. Thats why its called " ban " and not " suspension ". Chris.. I <3 you and all ( not sucking up.. its the truth.. ) but why do you let morons keep coming back? I know the site needs contributions and all, but when you get more negatives than positives out of it.. well, its like buying a good looking car that doesnt run worth a shit.

I seriously think you SHOULDNT come back. Thats why its called " ban " and not " suspension ".

True,but if that was 100% enforced I would not be talking to you, I was let back, and look at me now :D

I am willing to give him a second chance.

Tyler, welcome back, just show the other members respect and it will be shown unto you :D

thanks skyline, i'll make sure you dont regret your decissions.

incase no one noticed. i already posted a topic i think might be a useful contribution to the site. its located in the GTA3 General Chat section called "Soundtrack". check it out and let me know if its useful.

its really good to be back. thank you all for everything, and to whom ever deleted my Complaint topic in the suggestions forum, thank you for doing so :) i think it was spaz, as i told him to close that topic. if not, let me know who, cuz im glad it got deleted it :)

btw, i think im gonna keep this display name so people wont look at my name and remember the other tyler that thought he could do whatever he wanted.

Edited by 50 Cent

I seriously think you SHOULDNT come back. Thats why its called " ban " and not " suspension ". Chris.. I <3 you and all ( not sucking up.. its the truth.. ) but why do you let morons keep coming back? I know the site needs contributions and all, but when you get more negatives than positives out of it.. well, its like buying a good looking car that doesnt run worth a shit.

AHEM. Did we forget TGTAP history, Sir? Have we forgotten about one of the most well known TGTAP members? Yeah, I'm talking about myself. HOW many times have I been banned? How many times have I came back, and sometimes was even ALLOWED back?

Not on this particular forum if I remember correctly, it's when we had the old IPB before the hacking. Spaz and insane_pyro used to constantly spam along with PaganGuru and thisisausername.

We banned paganguru and he never came back, insane pyro tried to a few times but then moved to another site's forums, thisisausername disappeared off the face of the earth one day, but Spaz kept on registering loads of accounts and trying to get back.

It just shows me when people do that how much they <3 me and my site ^_^

MGILB must fucking love me the amount of times he's tried to get back here :P

If people are just gonna be on these forums and mess things up, having no respect for anyone else, then there is no point in having them here. This is why people get banned. Including you.

If people are respectful, and donate some worthy contributions, and don't make the forums a horrific place to be for everyone else, then they stay and in turn are treated with a degree of respect.

Every member has a choice to pick one of those groups - the middle ground is always dangerous. You've been hopping between the two, picking the bits of them that suit you when they suit you. Not everybody gets a second chance, but it appears you have one due to your occasional good contributions.

I expect more consistency from you, pick where you're gonna be and be there. Don't think that we'll just forget bad "behaviour" if you just apologise after every incident. Respect has to be earned, and you have the opportunity to earn it. I strongly suggest you do so.

of course i'll try to earn it. but i dont do bad stuff then apologize over and over. this is the only one. just so we're all clear, i am truely sorry. i want you all to know that i do feel really bad for everything i did, and i hope theres a way for you all to forgive me. i know some of you have. i know for a fact chris82 and crimson have, i think spaz might've, but im not sure about chris and zino, so, yeah. if you dont want to forgive, thats ok, i did some mean stuff. and i admit it, but i am not back to do it all over again, im here to continue with useful contributions.

i swear on my life you guys will not regret your decission of giving me a second chance :)