New Buildings and Places

amirmm

i would love to see more airports around the next GTA

I also hope they put in a cinema or something where you could go to see the movies you make(Instead of a camera have a video camera OR both)

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE

Edited by amirmm

this is a sick topic! lol ok here are some good buildings that i would like to see

- buildings that are in the actual city the game takes place in.

- Alot of warehouses and industrial areas where you can go on ledges and balconys and snipe people and be all tacticle and stuff( i also wish you can climb ladders!!)

- alot of sub urban areas with just little neighborhoods and houses with little mom+pop shops

- more interiors in the hotels and local stores

- gas stations that are more explosive and make huge mushroom clouds lol

i cant think of any more right now:( :w00t:

i would love to see more airports around the next GTA

I also hope they put in a cinema or something where you could go to see the movies you make(Instead of a camera have a video camera OR both)

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE

I want to see a baseball stadium or football stadium with professional teams playing... basball during the week, and football on the weekends.

A bowling alley where you can actually bowl, and maybe bowl two player.

I want to see a baseball stadium or football stadium with professional teams playing... basball during the week, and football on the weekends.

I'd just like to see teams playing any sport at stadiums, and then get onto the field and make a massacre.

I'd just like to see teams playing any sport at stadiums, and then get onto the field and make a massacre.

That would be awesome.

I would like to be able to enter most of the downtown buildings, especially the skyscrapers if possible. The airports should be much more active, people buying tickets, boaring, alighting, collecting their luggages, etc. In other words what I most want to see in the next GTAs is actually feeling like the world is really alive, living and breathing. Where I don't get bored exploring.

• 4 weeks later...

ahh.. ok this is a great topic. i have a lot that i want to be in there..

1st of all, i love that they had the garages to "pimp" out your car with.. sadly they had no Bike shops.. so they should have bike shops.. so you can make choppers, or just awesome looking bikes.

2: they need wave runners.. the little one person standing/sitting jet ski boat things.. lol.. or surfing..

3: They should have seperate maps.. ok, i know that you hate loading screen, like the ones they have in 3 and vice city.. but if we could go to parts of different countries.. that would be awesome.. i mean like china and russia, and then it has good representations of china and russia. with cars of that country, food, music.. that would be sweet.

4: They should have gas stations where you actually have to full up.. it should only take like 1 second though just incase your running from cops.. but the cars would be able to go further then normal.. like since you had to eat and everything, they could do that with cars.. if your running out of gas, then it will move slower or something.

that's all i can think of now..

ahh.. ok this is a great topic. i have a lot that i want to be in there..

1st of all, i love that they had the garages to "pimp" out your car with.. sadly they had no Bike shops.. so they should have bike shops.. so you can make choppers, or just awesome looking bikes.

2: they need wave runners.. the little one person standing/sitting jet ski boat things.. lol.. or surfing..

3: They should have seperate maps.. ok, i know that you hate loading screen, like the ones they have in 3 and vice city.. but if we could go to parts of different countries.. that would be awesome.. i mean like china and russia, and then it has good representations of china and russia. with cars of that country, food, music.. that would be sweet.

4: They should have gas stations where you actually have to full up.. it should only take like 1 second though just incase your running from cops.. but the cars would be able to go further then normal.. like since you had to eat and everything, they could do that with cars.. if your running out of gas, then it will move slower or something.

that's all i can think of now..

Much of what you said is rather off topic but I do like your idea of the chopper shop. Make it like orange county choppers. All the rest is offtopic.

• 2 weeks later...
That would be awesome.

I would like to be able to enter most of the downtown buildings, especially the skyscrapers if possible. The airports should be much more active, people buying tickets, boaring, alighting, collecting their luggages, etc. In other words what I most want to see in the next GTAs is actually feeling like the world is really alive, living and breathing. Where I don't get bored exploring.

I completly agree with that, I want a world that feels real, you drive into a small town and you see people coming out of their houses with suitcases, then drive to the airport or a hotel and then you can follow their lives.. And then end it :evil:

But a idea I would realy like is.. because the original trilogy is over, what if they made the next game it's own world, I Imagine it's gonna be alot bigger, so when you drive to the north you get to some sea, keep heading north and you come in on the south, so make it like a round world, that would rock....

MORE SHOPS!!! Im a maniac I know but cmon there are just too less shops admit it! As pyro I also like people coming out of their houses for going to work or something. That would be so cool. You could do very super hitman missions then =P. But I don't like the round world idea. Cause they aren't going to put whole world in GTA and a state isn't roundy...

MORE SHOPS!!! Im a maniac I know but cmon there are just too less shops admit it! As pyro I also like people coming out of their houses for going to work or something. That would be so cool. You could do very super hitman missions then =P. But I don't like the round world idea. Cause they aren't going to put whole world in GTA and a state isn't roundy...

True'z ;)

But endless sea or a invisable wall is worse.. >_<

But having peds that actually had a life, that would be so freakin' cool! imagine having someone, you had followed them about, learnt they're routine, and knew everything, so they woke up, come out of the house, locked up and drove to the shop, you could plant one of them spikes across the road outside the shop, as he stops outside the gas station outside you detonate it and blow him to hell :D

I totally agree with you on the more shops idea (plus putting the clothes on should be much faster) and it would be awesome to watch people leave their house and go to work. It's like:

"Honey, I'm going to work-------BAM!!!" Blast his friggin' head off with a shotgun :evil: ! That would we sweet man!!! :bleh::bleh::bleh:

I also agree with tommy vercetti guy; the restaraunts should have a better interior. Plus there shouldn't only be junk food, diners and bars. I hope they make some kind of elegant one and you could maybe own it as an asset or something like that.

Edited by ArturKim21

What about buildings that are effected by time of day like Sky Scrappers, the underground, train stations and such would be more populated at rush hour and stuff, that way you could plant a bomb or something during the night next to a sky scraper and take out business men as they arrive to work!

Destructive scenery would also be cool, maybe they could do something were you can destroy a building and it can be rebuilt over time inside the game.

The last thing I would want is something to be built over time as you play the game like the freedom tower in new york or something, that would be cool.

First of all I seriously hope they get a better engine for the next GTA game. Interiors would be cool. I guesss a world where you can keep going north and eventually end up south would be cool as well(Round World). Another thing to go with the jet ski's would be a mod shop in the water, like a Pay'n'Spray except with NO2, colour selection and other stuff.

• 1 month later...