Israeli Problems

Scott.

Well, I am going to have to blame Israel for the problem. It's not that I don't like Jews, but sticking a Jewish countryin the middle of an Islamic desert was a terrible idea back in the day. We can't change what happened 60 years ago and I normally take sides with western countries, but I think Israel is totally out of line. They are attacking their neighboring countries that don't like them to begin with - very bad idea right there. Same with Palestine and Egypt, they tried to take over more area than what was given to them.

Now, I do feel bad for the Jewish people. They really don't have a homeland where they are welcome. For a while it was Europe, but Saddam's Uncle and Hitler worked together to get them out of Europe, but Hussein's plan to keep them out of the Middle East didn't work too well.

Well, I am going to have to blame Israel for the problem. It's not that I don't like Jews, but sticking a Jewish countryin the middle of an Islamic desert was a terrible idea back in the day. We can't change what happened 60 years ago and I normally take sides with western countries, but I think Israel is totally out of line. They are attacking their neighboring countries that don't like them to begin with - very bad idea right there. Same with Palestine and Egypt, they tried to take over more area than what was given to them.

Now, I do feel bad for the Jewish people. They really don't have a homeland where they are welcome. For a while it was Europe, but Saddam's Uncle and Hitler worked together to get them out of Europe, but Hussein's plan to keep them out of the Middle East didn't work too well.

I can see why the US is helping them, they need a strong hold in Arabia with the way things are going right now. It's probably the only reason Israel exists and why they have nukes.

Isreal is America's biggest welfare recipient.

"The best thing about the war is the fact that US people are paying for it even though it doesn't directly involve them."

I fail to see how thats "the best thing" or why is this good at all.

Edited by Sabin

The best thing about the war is the fact that US people are paying for it even though it doesn't directly involve them.
Doesn't involve them at all. Not in the slightest. Yes, it could affect everyone if it got out of hand. I don't see Australia rushing to impose sanctions. Sweden seem to be pretty silent on the matter. And where's Peru?

Why is it always the US? Does Bush still believe he's the President of the World, or at least most of it?

If he was so powerful, his words could do more than his soldiers ever could. Being able to tell lots of men dressed in camo to go shoot someone isn't true power, because that is exactly what Israel, Lebanon and even al-Qaeda do.

Doesn't involve them at all. Not in the slightest. Yes, it could affect everyone if it got out of hand. I don't see Australia rushing to impose sanctions. Sweden seem to be pretty silent on the matter. And where's Peru?

Why is it always the US? Does Bush still believe he's the President of the World, or at least most of it?

If he was so powerful, his words could do more than his soldiers ever could. Being able to tell lots of men dressed in camo to go shoot someone isn't true power, because that is exactly what Israel, Lebanon and even al-Qaeda do.

also add Bush is a terroist him self, I don't know why peopl in america voted for him :pissedred: