Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a girl that had to dye her hair black...to be able to work >.<

What is the point, I would never die my hair black to get work i would just work somewhere else.

Depends on the job though I guess, could have been a good opportunity.

Yeah, it was a Office job where she has very good salarie, and the word is Dye, from the verb "Dyes", not Die from the verb "Death" :)

Also, here in Chile, many people are kinda "old school", so they wouldnt like to have a woker in their company with a "weird" hair color (Red, Blue, green, Etc.)

Also, here in Chile, many people are kinda "old school", so they wouldnt like to have a woker in their company with a "weird" hair color (Red, Blue, green, Etc.)

Well if I were to have to choice to take someone or not I'd probably rather have somehow with their natural color then blue, green and flashy red. Doesn't really make you look mature. Not flashy red, so how YJ has it would be fine.

Well if I were to have to choice to take someone or not I'd probably rather have somehow with their natural color then blue, green and flashy red. Doesn't really make you look mature. Not flashy red, so how YJ has it would be fine.

The problem with people is that they make the assumption about "odd" coloured hair. I've had my hair dyed pretty much every single colour you could think of and I was way more mature than anyone my age (I had those colours done as a teen). I just love being different so that is why I always do something others can't or wont do just so I can stand out. People immediately dismiss anyone with a funky haircolour because they think they're a punk or immature but they don't ever think that a person could be doing it to be unique, which is why I did it.

The only reason I don't have punky coloured hair now is because I have toned down. I still have some purple in my hair but my main haircolour for the past years has been red. I have only recently changed it to black and dark purple because it seems that people at work started to copy me and go for the same haircolor (red) so I figured that black and purple would be a little too "bold" for them to attempt so I can be different again.

Anyways, before I ramble on more useless shit, the point of my post is, people shouldn't be judged by a haircolour. Having a crazy colour says a lot about a person, including the fact that they are bold and outgoing.

Edited by YellowJacket

Well, yeah. But would you have blue hair when you're in your thirties?

Also people with tatoes usually don't give a good impression.

People can be unique. If their were to be this really kind guy but who has a dozen tatoes all over him and has piercings people will still get a bad impression of him. Usually you won't see these type of guys going to university either.

The problem with people is that they make the assumption about "odd" coloured hair. I've had my hair dyed pretty much every single colour you could think of and I was way more mature than anyone my age (I had those colours done as a teen). I just love being different so that is why I always do something others can't or wont do just so I can stand out. People immediately dismiss anyone with a funky haircolour because they think they're a punk or immature but they don't ever think that a person could be doing it to be unique, which is why I did it.

The only reason I don't have punky coloured hair now is because I have toned down. I still have some purple in my hair but my main haircolour for the past years has been red. I have only recently changed it to black and dark purple because it seems that people at work started to copy me and go for the same haircolor (red) so I figured that black and purple would be a little too "bold" for them to attempt so I can be different again.

Anyways, before I ramble on more useless shit, the point of my post is, people shouldn't be judged by a haircolour. Having a crazy colour says a lot about a person, including the fact that they are bold and outgoing.

That is exactly why I dye my hair bold colours, I hate being like everyone else.

I hate people who aren't special at all trying to be special. And believe me, I know lot's.

School is infested with people who just are the definition of failure. But I don't really change anything just so people will think different about me. I won't ever see them in my life again after 4 years so why bother? As long as I'm going to get a good job later and a Wii now I'm happy.

rofl, off topic.