Post pictures of yourself v2.0

Chris

I just like being different, thats just me. I would never be like the people in my area as they are so boring and ust plain. I like being completly different

Yeah being completely diferent is better because people can recognise you easier if you are the only person what looks diferent. I sometimes get mistaken for some other un-popular people at school which is unfortunate

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like being different, thats just me. I would never be like the people in my area as they are so boring and ust plain. I like being completly different

Yeah being completely diferent is better because people can recognise you easier if you are the only person what looks diferent. I sometimes get mistaken for some other un-popular people at school which is unfortunate

Get.The.Fuck.Out.

Get.The.f***.Out.

Lol. That was a joke. Ive only been Mistaken 1 or 2 Times. When i never spiked up my hair. Now that i do ive never been mistaken yet with my hair spiked up (With the exception of swimming)

Well, yeah. But would you have blue hair when you're in your thirties?

Also people with tatoes usually don't give a good impression.

People can be unique. If their were to be this really kind guy but who has a dozen tatoes all over him and has piercings people will still get a bad impression of him. Usually you won't see these type of guys going to university either.

I can GUARANTEE you that when I am in my thirties and even up I will still have "not normal" haircolours.

I don't care what other people think is appropriate or if people think I am "too old" for that kind of hair. When I was in high school, I swear to you, I was the only person with red hair for YEARS. All of a sudden in my last year or two, I went into the caf and noticed that about 50% of females had dyed their hair red. That's whan I changed my haircolour and when I started working, I went back to red and the same thing happened so I changed my colour from red again.

It's a matter of having my own look and not being a cookie cutter person like al the stupid blonde pop stars. They all look exactly the same and I hate that shit. I want to stand out.

People should not be judged on haircolour or tattoos at all. That's a stupid way to judge people.

Edited by YellowJacket

As YJ said before, thats what happends here in chile, i think those people, thank judge people for they look, are just morons.

By the way, i also like to be different, many people in my age here, go around with siked hair, very kinda big pants, tennis shoes...eh...they like a stupid music called "reggaeton", but i go in suit, more like 80's style, stuff like that.

So spiked up hair is cool? What is this, second grade? :huh:

I am genuinely confused, are you being sarcastic? I mean it's not a trend that everyone does or anything, but it is a pretty popular style, even I spike my hair as you've surely seen in the pictures I've posted here, even one on the previous page, notice how none of us are copying each others styles, we're all fairly different. Many people in my year also used to spike their hair, not all in the same way of course.

No offense but I thought South Africa was pretty westernised now, however, do inform us of the current trends and hairstyles of people around your area if they really are quite different. And hey I'm not dissing SA, there are some things I like from Zuid Afrika, such as the lady in my sig ;)

I sometimes get mistaken for some other un-popular people at school which is unfortunate

Cmon, this has nothing to do with your hairstyle or the looks. People who look different are often popular and don't get mistaken for others. Other random popular people don't get mistaken for others. It's just about being unpopular if you get mistaken for others.

I've never been mistaken :unsure:. And I really don't look like anything out-of-ordinary. I'm too lazy to spend too much time in front of a mirror, and I really don't think that'd make much of a change. I've never felt the need to do that either.

I'm to lazy to stand infront of the mirror at all. I do get some comments about that at school though..
People who look different are often popular and don't get mistaken for others.

Or just extreemly hot. That works too.

Eh, people that look different are often popular? Not in America. You're only popular if you look like the rest of the "popular" kids.....

I'm to lazy to stand infront of the mirror at all. I do get some comments about that at school though..
People who look different are often popular and don't get mistaken for others.

Or just extreemly hot. That works too.

Eh, people that look different are often popular? Not in America. You're only popular if you look like the rest of the "popular" kids.....

Yeah thats the same in UK, your populaur if you are just like everyone else

Well yea, they make people more interested in them. Then, unless they're complete jerks and people start and bullying them, they start doing pretty good. The important thing is to fit well in your own skin.

And speaking of that popular kids and "looking like them if you want to be popular", why are they popular? I can't really say why is it, but I can guess. Is it because they have rich parents? They have good grades (ROTFL ;))? Or they have something special that makes them interesting?

From my point of view, being different is a power. Just be careful with that "I don't give a f***!" attitude. Too much will make you a lonely weirdo, and not enough will make you a snob, just a wannabe to laugh at.